Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Measures 39 cm across. probably poisonous, oh well. Found them growing beneath trees on a footpath in the Blue Mountains

1681883103839.jpeg

"Tragedy today as Blue Mountain rangers lament the loss of 400 year old fungi specimens."
Hmm yes in hindsight I wondered whether I shouldn't have plucked them, but we did some research and it seems they are examples of an australian fungi that after rain can quickly produce the most gigantic mushrooms in the world (think that's what it said), biggest recorded is over a metre wide so my samples are mere babies :)

Dance Dancing GIF by mushroommovie

Hmm yes in hindsight I wondered whether I shouldn't have plucked them, but we did some research and it seems they are examples of an australian fungi that after rain can quickly produce the most gigantic mushrooms in the world (think that's what it said), biggest recorded is over a metre wide so my samples are mere babies :)

Dance Dancing GIF by mushroommovie

A metre! that's a damn big mushroom. More like mush-house

It's supposed to reach 27...28 degrees sunday and monday. Arghhhhhh!

If you don't hear from me I've melted....melted I tells ya!

That's too hot. Esp when I can still see snow.

:(

T'was bike riding with Mrs moose yesterday and I said that I haven't seen any bears yet.

then about 20 mins later one was eating on the side of our path. a couple of tourists taking pics, and me being the gentleman let mrs moose go first (well...in case the bear attacks it gets her first...lol)

But the bear didn't care, I must admit when I went past, it was the closest I've been to a bear, and it was 1.5 metres away tops. a young'un it looked like, 2 or 3 years old.

However...no pics, no proof, I guess.

Apparently there's a grizzly somewhere around and you give those buggers a wide, wiiiiiide berth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6