Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: These cigs will kill you!!

a) Kid in a pet shop obv has asked the owner a question....and the owner replies:

"Egrets, I've had a few!"

b) Family at a zoo in front of a zoo worker who is in front of an empty cage.
Zoo worker says:
"I have no egrets."

Just heard the second version of my joke on tv!

Justified! wooot!

picture a whole lot of screwdrivers surrounding a screw.

the caption reads:

"The taming of the screw."

lol!!!!

Things you don't wanna see when returning from taking your dog for a walk!

YOpi51y.jpg

So many unanswered questions.
Your dog is afire truck?
Does maple syrup burn.
If there is a fire won't the snow melt into water n put the fire out.
Where is hat and is he safe.

Of course my dog isn't a fire truck! My bear is a fire truck...sheesh.
Maple syrup does indeed burn.
Nope, and
Hat is hanging on the wall 20 cm's away and is safe. The fire alarm was a false alarm. Better half didn't even leave the apartment!
Hat and I thank you for your concern. :)

Epic Dutch traffic jam on my way home tonight. Just what I needed with my bike needing some repair

image.jpg

That's kinda awesome/interesting to see. (Not for you.) But I never envisioned a push bike traffic jam! Are the highways clear....maybe you'd be the only one driving on the roads?!?!

That's kinda awesome/interesting to see. (Not for you.) But I never envisioned a push bike traffic jam! Are the highways clear....maybe you'd be the only one driving on the roads?!?!
At that time of night its pretty busy with bikes. I watched a great youtube video about the civil disobedience to the bike laws and the non-enforcement of them is what actually makes it safer and better for bike riding in Amsterdam.

The reason for that traffic jam is the bridge was up on the canal, you can just see it at the front. Though by the time the bridge went down the queue wound all the way back into Vondelpark. This is heading west just outside vondelpark for anyone who knows Amsterdam, just past the exit where the really tall slide is.

Was actually pretty fun riding with such a big pack of riders to clear the bridge, and zoom in and out to get to the front. The WTF look on the faces of pedestrians was hilarious

I left it a little later than usual to leave for work today and wouldn't you know it...flat front tyre. From solid to zero overnight.
On your bike in Amsterdam?
Meh the front guard of my bike fell off shortly before this. it was just dragging and hanging there making noise. Such is Amsterdam life

Guard? On your bike? Sheesh that would just slow me down lol. And as far as enforcing laws around cyclists, the car drivers around here winge about bikes but i could write a ticket for every km i ride around here for cars.
Ive only had one incedent so far. Collided with a slow moving Harley Davidson.

Guard? On your bike? Sheesh that would just slow me down lol. And as far as enforcing laws around cyclists, the car drivers around here winge about bikes but i could write a ticket for every km i ride around here for cars.
Ive only had one incedent so far. Collided with a slow moving Harley Davidson.
Here is the video, it is a really good appraisal.

How many marijuanas do the Dutch have before going to get drunk and ride home? Answer 7.

How many marijuanas do the Dutch have before going to get drunk and ride home? Answer 7.

It's not really the Dutch who smoke the weed. In fact I don't know one of my Dutch friends who actually smokes it. It's all expats and tourists really

Plus the video says it's actually illegal! So I'm sure no one does it.

I have a cold.

It's not really the Dutch who smoke the weed. In fact I don't know one of my Dutch friends who actually smokes it. It's all expats and tourists really

C'mon Dan dont get the truth in the way of a good story.

The video was pretty good hough, i was thinking about it today whilst riding. And a red and everything!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8