Eels v Sea Eagles Heritage Game day thread rd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonder how Joey lussick and jamil hopoate feel over at parra? What a circus, crap surface, crap coach, spagnolo etc. Poor beggars.

Big News in Eels territory with the announcement of Nathan Hindmarsh’s retirement at end of season. After a 0-4 start to Kearney has decided to switch up the team with Hindy and Mannah set to split time at prop, Fui Fui moving to left edge as 2RF and Lasolo to play tight. I doubt E.Tonga will play due to hamstring injury with Morgan his likely replacement if out. Also in other Eels news Loko is hoping to return by end of the season. Manly will be 1-17 but Foran has been playing injured for last few weeks and Lyon is in doubt with elbow injury.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Big News in Eels territory with the announcement of Nathan Hindmarsh’s retirement at end of season. After a 0-4 start to Kearney has decided to switch up the team with Hindy and Mannah set to split time at prop, Fui Fui moving to left edge as 2RF and Lasolo to play tight. I doubt E.Tonga will play due to hamstring injury with Morgan his likely replacement if out. Also in other Eels news Loko is hoping to return by end of the season. Manly will be 1-17 but Foran has been playing injured for last few weeks and Lyon is in doubt with elbow injury.

Moi Moi moving to the second row on the left edge could be a headache for our defense, but I still think he will pretty much play the same role he always does

I remember seeing Lyon clutching at his arm after a tackle, during last weeks game. I suspect "The kid making the chips mum is going out with a bloke who mows the grounds at Narrabeen" is right..lol

Thanks for the update Earnie !

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Ceagle said:
Where are you hearing this?

KFC Dee Why. The kid making the chips mum is going out with a bloke who mows the grounds at Narrabeen
Lol :)

Can you bring some good news for a change like snake, foran, trex and ballin all re-signed would be nice. ;)

Brookie4eva said:
Hopefully someone is a day early for April Fools. Could be a long night.

I think its going to be a long season, things just don't seem to be working out for us so far. At least Matai and Joe G is back anyway :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4