Eels v Sea Eagles Heritage Game day thread rd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
mickqld said:
Worst defenses in the league. Neither team will make the 8 with this effort.

No s**t sherlock

eagles2win said:
Technically parra lose the ball every play the ball. You have to stand and then play the ball not place the ball and then stand

Technically you are looking for excuses

Is that you Drongo?

Hey moondog you still president of the geoff toovey party? what a laugh champion player toughest I have ever seen and champion bloke but it is looking like he is a dud coach and with players leaving and very little money enjoy the future lol Heritage round very much like the 80's

Thats right champ. I fully support Toovey.....who do you support?

Enjoy him taking you to the bottom as I said Champion players don't always make Champion coaches and Toovey is coaching like Wally Lewis at the moment. If it was anyone but a club legend coaching the team this year people would be screaming. Poor old Peter Sharp gee how he would have loved to inherit such a team and be given such slack from fans. This reminds me of Alan Thompson waited all those years to take over from Bozo then sacked after 1 year and replaced by the Auckland cabby. Tooves waited for Des to leave now he looks way out of his depth

Jatz Crackers said:
Craig 2more said:
I don't and I know no one who considers Parra a first grade team

What would you know about rugby league ?

I would suspect as much as you unless you are special?

Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
No s**t sherlock

Is that you Drongo?

Hey moondog you still president of the geoff toovey party? what a laugh champion player toughest I have ever seen and champion bloke but it is looking like he is a dud coach and with players leaving and very little money enjoy the future lol Heritage round very much like the 80's

Enjoy him taking you to the bottom as I said Champion players don't always make Champion coaches and Toovey is coaching like Wally Lewis at the moment. If it was anyone but a club legend coaching the team this year people would be screaming. Poor old Peter Sharp gee how he would have loved to inherit such a team and be given such slack from fans. This reminds me of Alan Thompson waited all those years to take over from Bozo then sacked after 1 year and replaced by the Auckland cabby. Tooves waited for Des to leave now he looks way out of his depth

Jatz Crackers said:
Craig 2more said:

Still have'nt answered my question, what team do you support?

Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
No s**t sherlock

Is that you Drongo?

Jatz Crackers said:
Craig 2more said:

So Craig nomore tell me who types for you cause surely a quarter Witt like yourself couldn't read let alone type.

Not a good game at all by Manly. Reminded me of the Dogs vs Knights game last week.

Foran suspected torn right hamstring. Even worse news for you guys!

As long as we are getting all the losses and injuries out of our system now rather than toward the end of the season

MrInvisible said:
Not a good game at all by Manly. Reminded me of the Dogs vs Knights game last week.

Foran suspected torn right hamstring. Even worse news for you guys!

LOL......didnt take you long to arrive.

I've just peeved we had to get players Roberts and Fui Fui play their best games in about 2 years against us. Why oh why!!!!

Daniel said:
As long as we are getting all the losses and injuries out of our system now rather than toward the end of the season

Sounds good in theory, but sometimes it just puts you behind the 8 ball and try as you might you can never recover. Like a runner in the Melbourne Cup who misses the start, they bust their gut trying to get back into the field but when the whips start cracking in the final straight they are out of gas.

torana355 said:
ALinda said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
LYON out, OLDFIELD out

MATAI & GALUVAO in

I don't know how you knew but you were spot on. Well done.

Yep i always listen to Ernie for no7 when it comes to our lineup, i made a bit of money off it today, i knew no Lyon was a massive blow.
Did you back parra u dirty dog ;)

1st time to Parra stadium for me (thanks to a workmate tossing me thier tkt as they couldn't go) for over 10 years and I did enjoy the trip, except of course for the result.

Hindmarsh's lifting in the 2nd half deserves more of a mention - he lifted in defence, and then so did a few others, and through that they also lifted in thier offensive runs.

Jamie out for us was the killer, we sorely missed his co-ordination and good plays out wide.

Parra out-played us later in the 2nd half and deserved the win.
Sure we were off our game, but they did shut us down many times to thier credit.
The crowd went wild with a few mins to go - it was very loud as each and every eels supporter was ecstatic as getting a win and even moreso over thier hated rivals Manly.

If you have copped some grief from Eels supporters like I have done so far this week, then there is 2 sets of numbers you need to remember:

8-4
0-11

The first one is the number of premierships won by Manly and the Eels and the second one is the number of wooden spoons.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6