Post-Game Discussion Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Eels
Vs
Sea Eagles
22 CommBank Stadium
20 May 2022 19:55
80th minute

Match Stats

Pr
Probably our best game all year but let down by some stupid plays. Probably didn't get the rub of the greenR

Probably didn’t get the rub of the green? Are you serious?? Did you watch that last 10 mins. We got totally arse raped by the ref, let alone not getting run of the green!!! **** me!! How far does paulo have to throw it?!!! Tiptoe?? Perfect covering tackle??!!

Disappointing on so many levels, but at least a lack of effort wasn't one of them.

But again, if Ben Cummins is top of our "Worst Enemy" list, we still come in a close second. So much stupid to go with so much effort.

Fking disgraceful absolute cheating scum of a ref must be a squeeler for that condom head Arthur and his prissy boys. Unbelievable amd obvious rort.
Over to you Des, rip it.

The effort was there we deserved the win but a some stupid play and ref screwed us

The most one-sided referring performance I think that I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Penalties 9 - 2 to Parra
Set restarts 2 - 0 to Parra
We were never going to win that game.
Despite the heavy 9-2 penalty count against us We were valiantly leading with only minutes to go and could have won

We did not have any control over the crap refs decisions but we did have certain players lose control on critical circumstances of the game and that also makes us accountable for our loss .

I feel so sorry for our players that tried their guts out .

We did do some dumb things; but we were stitched up in the second half. Unless u r one of the favoured teams like Parra, u have to do everything right to win.
I am over the NRL and the way matches are orchestrated. After 50 years as a Manly supporter I won’t be watching any more games this year.

Penalties Eels 9 Sea Eagles 2

Dumb not to take the first half penalty shot.
Yep, I couldn’t believe DCE didn’t have the common sense to take the 2 points in a tight game. Instead he rolled the dice with 55 seconds to go… dumb.

We had no rub of the green tonight.

At 20-10, Koula almost scores but drops it over the line, cherry puts in a nice grubber but bad bounce over Quacs head when he looks almost certain to score, Walker almost breaks free to score but could not finish it off.

Absolutely had them on the ropes, and penalities got parra back in it.

Earlier this year after we copped an absolute hiding in the penalty count from this same dickhead, Dessie said something like, "Benny Cummins is a better referee than that." I hope Des takes the opportunity to take that back. Nine ****ing penalties to two, and those two were given to us by the bunker. And that last forward pass from the Eels that was let go, on top of Tippytoes being penalised for an excellent tackle (as was Aloiai earlier on), just killed us.

Let fly, Des, and pay the $10K yourself.
Not happening if Des has to pay!

Des and DCe ripped into the refs, Tui hit, forward pass, Gutho offside and a few more dubious calls.

Bring on the Storm.
Didn’t really rip in but made it very clear there were a lot of decisions made against us that didn’t make any sense and that Christian’s tackle at the end was a great tackle and said the referee will have to have a good review of his game.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8