Post-Game Discussion Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Eels
Vs
Sea Eagles
22 CommBank Stadium
20 May 2022 19:55
80th minute

Match Stats

Earlier this year after we copped an absolute hiding in the penalty count from this same dickhead, Dessie said something like, "Benny Cummins is a better referee than that." I hope Des takes the opportunity to take that back. Nine ****ing penalties to two, and those two were given to us by the bunker. And that last forward pass from the Eels that was let go, on top of Tippytoes being penalised for an excellent tackle (as was Aloiai earlier on), just killed us.

Let fly, Des, and pay the $10K yourself.
Not happening if Des has to pay

Some terrible calls

But we are a
Clueless team, so much dumb. Same players every week committing astoundingly stupid plays and decisions. Just no awareness of what the game situation calls for and how to execute it.

Bad options, not locking up the ball, falling of tackles,, poor discipline.

We baked the **** cake, Cummings Just iced it with his ineptitude.

Parts of our game were good, but the dumbness negates nearly all good we do.

We lost Tom too.

Not Much to be happy about

Several of our players need to be jettisoned with extreme predjudice

Keepie dumb dumb decision

Again costs us badly.

Marty no much better first half penalty lead to a try.

In saying all that Cummins never gave us a chance tonight.

Haumole I can see being cited and off for a few weeks and turbo gone to.

We should of won that.

But after watching that you must believe it now surely?
Nope

I think refs are humans and Can make mistakes. Is there a mass conspiracy against teams and clubs? Man the NRL can not organise a chook raffle let alone a conspiracy

Take the pen against Tippy then the No foul against Marty T - they should have been the other way around…which is what I mean

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8