Pre-Game Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 20
CommBank Stadium
20 May 2022 07:55 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. The rumour was Manly wanted to keep him but the Eels offered more. But it was also rumoured he wasn't impressed with what happened to Jacko - a situation Barrett is ultimately responsible for - and that probably played a part in Lane deciding to move on from Manly.
Lane played his best football with us, he was a try scoring machine. Hasn't really hit those heights since he left us.

IMO, the Eels have the third best spine in the comp. The Storm spine is easily the best with their four superstars and the Panthers spine is so consistent in every game. For the Eels, Gutho is a great support player and is fearless under the high ball & when making front on tackles. Brown has a very dangerous running game. Moses has a great kicking game and also is very elusive when he decides to run. Mahoney is a clever dummy half with a skilful short kicking game.

I can’t see a manly win this week..

I just can’t see where it’s going to come from…

The fact manly lost 38-0 to the broncos isn’t the problem, the problem is the game was lost at 14-0… manly COULD have gotten themselves back into the game after half time, and instead of respecting the ball, they played like none of them had ever met each other before to the point where it was utterly embarrassing to watch, 1 unforced error after the other…
And with Tom submitting in every single tackle, we never looked close to scoring a point…

I don’t care if we lose this week, all I want to see is an improvement… maybe the boys should introduce themselves to each other before the game and atleast put a little bit of effort In this week.. that’s all I’m asking

Question if somebody could answer please... did Davey get injured again on Friday night? I only watched till halftime to save the blood pressure. Thank you

Schu on the bench. Really!!!. He's either fit and in or not at all Des. Come on stop playing ducks and drakes.

Still think Keppie is a dud. But the best side we could pick with the injuries except for Schu on the bench. He and Davey might swap at game time. I still love Davey's no errors and all effort though.
I'd rather Bullemore or Sipley start than Keppie. Taupau is better off the bench. Keppie is just a concern, at any minute something dumb will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8