Edwin Ipape

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Certainly have the coaching expertise at Many now to improve his game and knock any rough edges off . Can 't beat natural ability and he seems to have plenty of that , nothing to lose with this arrangement and a fair chance with a lot to gain for both club and player .

Thanks for the highlights feathered friend

From a Wynnum Manly Seagull to an upgraded Manly Warringah Sea Eagle

So much ability from a 20 year old who plays predominantly at 5/8

Shows great instinct and vision as well as toughness and good pace

I love the way he plays the game with so much energy, enthusiasm and passion .

Ipape is hungry for success and his invitation to the Manly Sea eagles is mouthwatering .

Screen-Shot-2018-11-28-at-11.18.27-PM.png

Has he signed? Just saw the top 29 and development list and he is not on there. Is he workers signing? Sorry can’t find any announcement.

Has he signed? Just saw the top 29 and development list and he is not on there. Is he workers signing? Sorry can’t find any announcement.
I think it is just a train and trial contract,not part of the squad.I guess he is fighting to impress and see if he can take a spot in the development squad more than anything.Spots are not guaranteed even if named at the moment.I think he is more likely destined to possibly end up with Workers if he is prepared to train and maybe live in the west,it is up to the young man to show what he has...There is always the unfortunate circumstance of injury before the season even starts so anything is possible.Guys like Metcalfe,Anderson might not show a lot before season starts and could make way.

There is always the unfortunate circumstance of injury before the season even starts so anything is possible.
Injury and also other ways to lose a player. It may not be confirmed until late April whether Fainu will be a write-off for the season (stood down awaiting trial), but at that point at least we should be eligible to add a new 'like-for-like' player.

Storm brought in Olam and within a few months the much-vaunted Scott was out of a job, and by season's end Olam was the club's number 1 centre, having gone ahead of Scott and also Will Chambers. Not many qualities more important to a league player than hunger so I give this bloke every chance. Nothing to lose!

Storm brought in Olam and within a few months the much-vaunted Scott was out of a job, and by season's end Olam was the club's number 1 centre, having gone ahead of Scott and also Will Chambers. Not many qualities more important to a league player than hunger so I give this bloke every chance. Nothing to lose!

And as a PNG resident with **** all to his name he’d be more than hungry.

A minimum contract for him would be like 20 years of income in PNG just in the first year.

He has a tonne of raw natural talent, both physically and in seeing and exploiting a gap ... worth the effort of spending some time on ...

I would think that a big part of the train and trial situation, apart from assessing his attitude and work ethic, will be to see how he adjusts socially to living in the big smoke .... country kids can come unstuck ... let alone PNG'ers .... how he makes the social and emotional transition will be important ....

He will require support .... maybe a few of the boys could take him to a church social or dance occasionally ....

He has a tonne of raw natural talent, both physically and in seeing and exploiting a gap ... worth the effort of spending some time on ...

I would think that a big part of the train and trial situation, apart from assessing his attitude and work ethic, will be to see how he adjusts socially to living in the big smoke .... country kids can come unstuck ... let alone PNG'ers .... how he makes the social and emotional transition will be important ....

He will require support .... maybe a few of the boys could take him to a church social or dance occasionally ....

Nah they don’t do happy clappers up there , Catholic mainly.

I was up there in March , they ALL go to church.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4