Edwin Ipape

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It certainly would cement our position as one of the preeminent teams to support for PNG based fans.

Note when I was there in March I saw a heap of old Eagles jerseys being worn , not many new ones but I guess at about a months wage to buy one you couldn’t blame them.

Mark,

I don’t know about cementing our position in PNG; I work up in Port Moresby at present; as we’re about as well supported up here as we are in Oz, the amount of Manly jerseys and other gear that I see up here is small compared to the donkeys, vermin, slime and cows.

However, if young Eddie “our” Eagle, does get a run, then I’m sure that we’ll get an increase in Silvertails in “The land of the Unexpected”.

whats happening with Eddie?
Probably clapping his hands again..

If you're Ipape and you know it clap your hands
If you're Ipape and you know it clap your hands
If you're Ipape and you know it, then you really need to show it
If you're Ipape and you know it, clap your hands

Last edited:
Keep things in perspective. During covid, he went home to PNG and communication was virtually non existent although the Eagles probably weren't interested too much. Adrian Lam had to send people to find him. He is playing 2nd division. It will be interesting to see how he goes next season in super league.
Apart from all that, I wish he was at the Eagles. Tough, uncompromising and heads up kind of player.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4