Eagles Angels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking of Alex McKinnon. Saw this little faux-pas on facebook the other day.

Screenshot (1).jpg

Did anyone see this post of interview with Alex McKinnon and Nici Andronicus? Brilliant interview. Still don't understand why the club let go of one of the most valuable marketing tools.

https://www.playersvoice.com.au/nici-andronicus-women-who-saved-my-husband/#8KdmZtkbVqgAkS7j.97
Where did you get your facts on the Angels being the most valuable marketing tool ? . Whist we all appreciate and are grateful for their contribution to say that they are the most valuable marketing tool is going way , way over the top feathered friend .

God bless these Angels that do their thing rain , hail and shine !

600060-43e6e46e-63b2-11e3-9c8d-dcff222f125a.jpg

love your work bozo, but even I cringe at the sexism of that post (even though I had to read it again) :)

I am not into political correctness feathered friend and I see the opposite sex as the Queen of our Universe . The most amazing of all Gods creation .
I actually cringe my self who thinks other wise ;)
You are free to cringe . All good :)

A quote from one of my heroes who never took a step back against anyone !!!
Quotation-Winston-Churchill-Everyone-is-in-favor-of-free-speech-Hardly-a-day-34-86-86.jpg

Where did you get your facts on the Angels being the most valuable marketing tool ? . Whist we all appreciate and are grateful for their contribution to say that they are the most valuable marketing tool is going way , way over the top feathered friend .

God bless these Angels that do their thing rain , hail and shine !

View attachment 10561
You need to brush up on your knowledge of the eagle angels bozo before commenting that they were not a valuable marketing tool for the club

Where do I start?

They were 11 of the highest profile female athletes in the country who spent their own unpaid time promoting Manly and league in general

If that isn't enough that also raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Manly and introduced the club to Max Delmege

Enough said

Oh and by the way the eagle angels are not the cheerleaders

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ea...iders-parting-with-manly-20150730-ginrao.html

I am not into political correctness feathered friend and I see the opposite sex as the Queen of our Universe . The most amazing of all Gods creation .
I actually cringe my self who thinks other wise ;)
You are free to cringe . All good :)

A quote from one of my heroes who never took a step back against anyone !!!
View attachment 10562
Winston effing Churchill??? FMD, he condemned our lads on Gallipoli didn't he?

You need to brush up on your knowledge of the eagle angels bozo before commenting that they were not a valuable marketing tool for the club

Where do I start?

They were 11 of the highest profile female athletes in the country who spent their own unpaid time promoting Manly and league in general

If that isn't enough that also raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Manly and introduced the club to Max Delmege

Enough said

Oh and by the way the eagle angels are not the cheerleaders

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ea...iders-parting-with-manly-20150730-ginrao.html
You need to read my post carefully mate . I did not say that they were not valuable . I also did not say that the eagles angels are cheerleaders.
The Angels were introduced to the club by the great man Max Delmege and have done some valuable things for us but they are by no means the life line of our club and you can quote me 100% on this ! Our club is moving forward under our current owners and I am looking forward to an exciting 2019 season .!!!

In this current climate of womens sports and its popularity, along with the whole "me too" thing, it boggles the mind how anyone couldn't see huge value in having a group of powerful, popular female celebrities in your corner, working for the greater good of the club.

Winston effing Churchill??? FMD, he condemned our lads on Gallipoli didn't he?
Yes he did that which was wrong but he was a man that did most things that were right . He successfully lead his country through World War Two , was a great motivator , famous for his inspiring speeches and a very resilient and tenacious character who never took a step back from Adversity .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6