All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My presumption is that he wasn’t thinking along those lines. However only UtS can answer that.

This is from the Squall’s website.

“Melbourne Storm 2024 O'Neills Mens ANZAC Round Jersey

….The jersey also pays homage to the dazzle camouflage used by the Navy through WWI and WWII. Unlike other forms of camouflage, the intention of the dazzle is not to conceal but to make it difficult to estimate a target’s range, speed, and heading.* HMAS Melbourne(I) used this camouflage in WWI, as well as being featured on the floor of one of The Shrine courtyards.“

*That is the only submarine-related connection.
Well it worked.
Souffs had no idea.

Where’s that @tajhay poster gone? Losses to the Drags and Titans. Hmmm up up the Wahhhhrrrrrrssssss……..
Hey mate im still here, didnt realise you guys missed me so much!

We are down on troops a fair bit. Weird you guys are crowing about another team losing to the dragons and titans. I mean you guys lost to the dragons yourselves and barely went past the titans lol

Once we get some troops we will be fine. Its not like we have more pressing issues where we are paying out close to a mill for a player who isnt even going to be there ;)

"Smart coach, smart CEO" ;)

We are down on troops a fair bit. Weird you guys are crowing about another team losing to the dragons and titans. I mean you guys lost to the dragons yourselves and barely went past the titans lol

Once we get some troops we will be fine. Its not like we have more pressing issues where we are paying out close to a mill for a player who isnt even going to be there ;)

ok...well played...

Hey @taijhay good to see you are still here as you have gone missing coincidently at the same time your Warriors team goes missing in action and lose games . That is very convenient of you indeed .

You say you are down on troop Excusing your teams lack of Resolve to overcome adversity and prevail . It is evident your team has been down on Resilience and that is the Root of your inability to prevail in those games that you lost

As for crowing about your so called smart coach ..
Smart coaches are smart enough to find ways and prevail and your one year wonder coach seems lost this year and this is another Reason your team has been losing

We are all accountable for our actions and at Manly we do not fucus on Useless Excuses
We focus on learning from our Errors and we will put the player pay out past to bed and we will wake up to a new day and be better for our Learning Experience .

Last but not least , Enjoy the view of our Mighty Eagles soaring High above your Warriors on the NRL Ladder

Take care @tajhay and never try and mess with us Manly Silvertails boys
We are the Manly Boys,
We are going to beat the Eels today,
We are the boys you know of,
We showed them how to play.

My presumption is that he wasn’t thinking along those lines. However only UtS can answer that.

This is from the Squall’s website.

“Melbourne Storm 2024 O'Neills Mens ANZAC Round Jersey

….The jersey also pays homage to the dazzle camouflage used by the Navy through WWI and WWII. Unlike other forms of camouflage, the intention of the dazzle is not to conceal but to make it difficult to estimate a target’s range, speed, and heading.* HMAS Melbourne(I) used this camouflage in WWI, as well as being featured on the floor of one of The Shrine courtyards.“

*That is the only submarine-related connection.
Gees @Terry Zarsoff I find myself in a game of “Battleship” on an NRL forum!

I got my news from the chatter on Fox League but in hindsight they may be thinking of the previous season jersey which was more grey in colour but had submariner undertones ….

I’m going to accept my 1 red peg and submerge before I lose all 4 as I can see where this is going…..

Dive dive dive!

PS only criticism of Anzac Day celebrations re footy was the imbalanced representation of the Air Force, all seemed to be focused on Navy and army in 2024

Albo’s Penguins* will get their turn.

Normally it’s the Army** that gets all the attention anyway.

*Air Force - one in a million can fly.

**Army - Aren’t Really Marines Yet.

Last edited:
Take care @tajhay and never try and mess with us Manly Silvertails boys
We are the Manly Boys,
We are going to beat the Eels today,
We are the boys you know of,
We showed them how to play.
Damn thats deep. Did some kid come home from school today and start teaching their father what nursery rhymes are? :)

Go Eels. Who am i kidding they are without Moses. If you guys dont beat them by 80, it should be considered a loss :)

Hey @taijhay good to see you are still here as you have gone missing coincidently at the same time your Warriors team goes missing in action and lose games . That is very convenient of you indeed .
Btw just so you know, im here every atleast once a week. Dan, Nashy and myself have high level chats on our problematic users. Can neither or confirm if your name has come up.Just to put your mind at ease I would say the same for MarkIsABroncosFan or whatever his name is ;)

It must hurt a lot that the great Manly team couldnt do what the Dragons and Titans did in beating us. Im sorry guys. If you guys are ever my way, the tissues are on me.

Last edited:
CHT is due back.

Will probably be TMM and Tuaupiki otherwise. I suspect we are waiting for CHT to come back before giving SJ a break.

Do you guys have a half you dont want (outside of Shuster ;))
If we had the same issue with injuries the Warriors have had in the halves we would be in deep dodoooo.

Arthur is the only backup unless Humphries gets a chance again in the halves..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8