Eagles Angels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Despite his actions in WW2 of which, would have amounted to zero had the US not become involved, he was far from the worlds saviour of that time!

Here is his "heroic" list ;
* He was a racist pig
* wanted to gas tribes in Africa and people in Afghanistan.
* Demanded rice from India (for the war) even though they were in severe famine
* Diverted a ship load of wheat from Australia meant for India to "put it in storage".
* Condemned Australian and New Zealand Soldiers to death in the ridiculous campaign of Gallipolli.
Dig deep and we will find faults in every one

Despite his actions in WW2 of which, would have amounted to zero had the US not become involved, he was far from the worlds saviour of that time!

Here is his "heroic" list ;
* He was a racist pig
* wanted to gas tribes in Africa and people in Afghanistan.
* Demanded rice from India (for the war) even though they were in severe famine
* Diverted a ship load of wheat from Australia meant for India to "put it in storage".
* Condemned Australian and New Zealand Soldiers to death in the ridiculous campaign of Gallipolli.

He knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbour but did not tell the US because he wanted them to suffer a great loss to the pacific fleet so as to drag them into the war.
Nice guy.
His treatment of India was as bad as any of the evil leaders acts.

I’m amazed at how many of you line up to take pot shots at the one and only @BOZO
He is far and away one of the most relevant, funny and entertaining posters on here.
Keep it up champ :clap:
Thanks for your complement feathered friend . We must appreciate that every one on here sees things differently and sometimes reads posts differently and are passionate about their own views . I do believe that all on here are entertaining in their own way and that is what makes this forum interesting .
Keep up with your passionate views @Zimbalist . You are great value on here !

Can one of you Advertising and Marketing guru types give me a qoute for the hire of the following women to be ambassadors and promote my product for one year

Wendy Harmer
Lane Beachley,
Nicci Andronicous,
Sarah Murdock
Melinda Gainsford Taylor
Laura Enever
Naomi Flood
Kerri Pottharst
Louise Savage
Debbie Watson ..... and many others ....

@BOZO no one claimed they were the singular most valuable marketing tool. You only said it as part of this strawman argument:

Still don't understand why the club let go of one of the most valuable marketing tools.

Where did you get your facts on the Angels being the most valuable marketing tool ? . Whist we all appreciate and are grateful for their contribution to say that they are the most valuable marketing tool is going way , way over the top feathered friend .

You then went on to downplay the importance of the EA even though - most importantly - without them introducing Max Delmege to the club (it didn't happen the other way around) it is entirely conceivable that we would not have a Sea Eagles team to support.

@BOZO no one claimed they were the singular most valuable marketing tool. You only said it as part of this strawman argument:

You then went on to downplay the importance of the EA even though - most importantly - without them introducing Max Delmege to the club (it didn't happen the other way around) it is entirely conceivable that we would not have a Sea Eagles team to support.
What makes you a qualified mind reader ?
I did not downplay anything as you saw it . I changed the subject in a light hearted way to our other Cheerleader Angels that we currently have .
Your perception is not mine .
I did get the introduction of the Angels the other way around .
I did praise the Angels for their efforts . I also read that Arko was also responsible for getting Max on deck .

You need to read my post carefully mate . I did not say that they were not valuable . I also did not say that the eagles angels are cheerleaders.
The Angels were introduced to the club by the great man Max Delmege and have done some valuable things for us but they are by no means the life line of our club and you can quote me 100% on this ! Our club is moving forward under our current owners and I am looking forward to an exciting 2019 season .!!!
Other than the football team I cannot think of another more valuable marketing tool for the club since 2002 than the angels

As has been said they introduced Max and Kaspersky to the club which is my books proves their marketability

What else has been a better marketing tool for the club since 2002?

You said God bless these Angels that do their thing rain , hail and shine directly above a picture of the cheerleaders indicating that to you the angels were the cheerleaders I doubt the angels did anything in hail

Maybe if you had a photo like these instead of the cheerleaders then it would have avoided any confusion
Manly-Angels.jpg

13906801_1181799271861630_8250796929666926895_n.jpg

Last edited:
I did get the introduction of the Angels the other way around .
I did praise the Angels for their efforts . I also read that Arko was also responsible for getting Max on deck .

So we agree... that they were an absolute asset to the club and should not have been cast aside for reasons unknown.

I know Wendy Harmer for one has been disillusioned with the club after what happened, and I don't blame her. Hopefully the relationships with the former Eagles Angels can be repaired under Lyall because nothing positive has been done about it in the past 5 years or so.

The club needs the EA much more than they need us.

Other than the football team I cannot think of another more valuable marketing tool for the club since 2002 than the angels

As has been said they introduced Max and Kaspersky to the club which is my books proves their marketability

I look at it this way . Our club has survived and had success with out the Angels prior to 2002 and we will continue to have success in the future without them .
Yes they did contribute and yes it would be nice to have the Delmege Angels faction on board but if the two parties cannot work together then there is no point .

Last edited:
I don't know 'were not the Eagle Angels formed to get more female supporters to follow manly and rugby league in general ? Pretty good concept really.

Last edited:

You said God bless these Angels that do their thing rain , hail and shine directly above a picture of the cheerleaders indicating that to you the angels were the cheerleaders

Yes that is correct . I said God Bless these angels referring to the photo of the cheerleaders who to me are Angels in their own right

I don't know were not the Eagle Angels formed to get more female supporters to follow manly and rugby league in general ? Pretty good concept really.
It does sound like a viable concept . Interesting to know how many other of the 16 NRL clubs have the Angels concept ?

And a hearty lol at "twit"

Haven't heard that used as put down for years.

Apt, in this particular instance though.
twit
fool, idiot, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, buffoon, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; More
Yes mate Very appropriate word . Maybe we should use this word on this forum more often by playing the man and not the ball .

Much like losing some of the “manly” from the club hopefully this is another mistake which the club will correct

In terms of the $ value of those speakers as brand ambassadors...hard to quantify as you could not pay to get such a diverse group together for one cause

You said God bless these Angels that do their thing rain , hail and shine directly above a picture of the cheerleaders indicating that to you the angels were the cheerleaders I doubt the angels did anything in hail

Maybe if you had a photo like these instead of the cheerleaders then it would have avoided any confusion
Manly-Angels.jpg

13906801_1181799271861630_8250796929666926895_n.jpg

All very lovely ladies.

Do you think we could get Megan Barnard and Margot Robbie to join the Eagle Angels :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8