Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bit like how happy Ben Cousins was at the end of his documentary. All smiles but underneath, still wrong and he is nearly dead today. Walker should have been removed. I don't care about the Souths game and the score. Happier than ever until the next incident, and it will happen.

Just for the record, pineapple does go well with pizza. I love Hawaiian pizza.

Olives and anchovies on the other hand ... :sick::sick::sick::sick:

And Dylan Walker ... he should dial-a-pizza and let his missus answer the door.

Last edited:
Let us put this make or break quote of yous in perspective feathered friend

Dylan Walker did not play and represent our club in our disgraceful and shameful historic record loss against Souths last year . That pathetic loss was just one of many other mediocre team displays in which Walker did not participate in

Our legendary clubs principles and high standards have been broken and it is make or break for every member of our team that represents our Legendary club

New season with high expectations and no players are exempt and rest on their laurels
Every player needs to perform to higher standards . Dylan is no exception
Out of the 5 seasons he has been with us you need to objectively say has he been of value? We have not seen consistency from him and of course injuries play a part.

Its a ruthless business and this season for him will be decisive if he is to remain a Sea Eagle. I hope he can do that for the sake of the team,

Out of the 5 seasons he has been with us you need to objectively say has he been of value? We have not seen consistency from him and of course injuries play a part.

Its a ruthless business and this season for him will be decisive if he is to remain a Sea Eagle. I hope he can do that for the sake of the team,
I dont see any value wasting the NRL centre of the years talent by playing him out of the position he excels either . I do agree with you that winning in the competitive and ruthless professional sport is everything and I hope all our players are winners this year

I dont see any value wasting the NRL centre of the years talent by playing him out of the position he excels either . I do agree with you that winning in the competitive and ruthless professional sport is everything and I hope all our players are winners this year
What year was he centre of the year again ?? He is running out of time to prove he has still got something to offer. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt from last season because of injury, but when you add up his off field distractions and his lack of on field contribution his account is in overdraft. He owes us.

What year was he centre of the year again ?? He is running out of time to prove he has still got something to offer. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt from last season because of injury, but when you add up his off field distractions and his lack of on field contribution his account is in overdraft. He owes us.
No player with mediocre ability Ever wins the prestigeous title of being king of the position they play in

You do make a very valid point that his contribution account with our Legendary club is in overdraft and he owes us big time and this year is his time to do it .

Agreed he is an off field dill - totally but not a bad influence on the younger players like apparently AFB was and he really is a quality centre when fit - lets cut him one last bit of slack and hope he proves what a very good player he is.

Walker will be back in his best position this upcoming season. No chopping and changing. Something he hasn't had here at manly since 17 where he was the dally m centre. Some stability. If he doesnt fire or spends more time on the sidelines then I think staggs would be the best get to replace him. But I am pencilling walker in for a big year. I would rather swap suli for staggs in my opinion. But that's never gonna happen now

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4