Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not necessarily woodrow common assault is the lowest charge he will have to do community service and get a fine if found guilty. Dont see why he would have to be sacked from the game because of that. What about Jack Fighton?? On camera punching blokes. Walker will be fine.. again

Ps .... nice subtle dig and me and @Kevinward777 above. Can't speak for Kevy but at least i dont need a fan to make my 3rd leg move ;)

Doesn't matter if it is the lowest charge ... his, and most other contracts most likely stipulate that if found guilty of a "criminal offence" .... whether the club enforces the clause is what will be interesting .. I think not ..

And your probably correct ...the nut couldn't be yours ... it looks like it has been used a few times .. and not just by the owner ..

Doesn't matter if it is the lowest charge ... his, and most other contracts most likely stipulate that if found guilty of a "criminal offence" .... whether the club enforces the clause is what will be interesting .. I think not ..

And your probably correct ...the nut couldn't be yours ... it looks like it has been used a few times .. and not just by the owner ..
What about wighton? And if its upto the club i concur they wont.

Can you explain the difference between a used nut and one that hasn't been used. Cheers

Sincerely yours
Biff.

Mate i can see you death riding Foran until he gets injured and in which case you will immediately say i told you so to me even though i have nothing to do with foran coming to manly. Just happy he did. Gonna be fun watching ye eat humble pie and pretend not to love him once we start carving teams up like a can of chum. Foran has a great footy brain he produced more tries at the dogs then dce did and thats with the spoon side. Walker foran turbo and funa will be a great left side and one teams will begin to fear
That’s all fine ... so what position will he be playing?

What about wighton? And if its upto the club i concur they wont.

Can you explain the difference between a used nut and one that hasn't been used. Cheers

Sincerely yours
Biff.

I would say that both the NRL and club would have discretionary powers .. although being found guilty of a criminal offence would likely trigger the tear-up clause ... both could choose not to enforce ... but I would also think that if the NRL choose to deregister a player, the club would have no say in it ..

As to used nuts ... I am not sure you would believe me ... anyway I could be wrong because Mary apparently went ok without any usage of Joseph's nuts ...

I thought I won your leftie last year ? .... if you still have yours, it must be someone else's in the jar on the coffee table .. might be @globaleagle 's ... it's certainly to big to be Kevvie's or Biff's ... it could be @Moondog 's maybe ??
No I've still got mine, here's a photo
Jupiter_and_its_shrunken_Great_Red_Spot.jpg

I would say that both the NRL and club would have discretionary powers .. although being found guilty of a criminal offence would likely trigger the tear-up clause ... both could choose not to enforce ... but I would also think that if the NRL choose to deregister a player, the club would have no say in it ..

As to used nuts ... I am not sure you would believe me ... anyway I could be wrong because Mary apparently went ok without any usage of Joseph's nuts ...
Always a class act

Imo 6 as he is the best option there. Schuster will be mentored by Foran and he will become a better player for it.
Des foran snake dce turbo all conjuring up some magic. Cant wait
That's it mate. Every one saying Foran will just hold Schuster back has rocks in their heads. Schuster has a possible 12 or more years in 1st grade. Not many players walk straight into 1st grade in such an important position. Schuster will get plenty of game time even if Foz as 6 all year.
Starting Schuster at 6 is a risky move and could actually hinder his development if his confidence gets rocked. This ain't school boy footy anymore!

That's it mate. Every one saying Foran will just hold Schuster back has rocks in their heads. Schuster has a possible 12 or more years in 1st grade. Not many players walk straight into 1st grade in such an important position. Schuster will get plenty of game time even if Foz as 6 all year.
Starting Schuster at 6 is a risky move and could actually hinder his development if his confidence gets rocked. This ain't school boy footy anymore!

My opinion ( and I’m no expert )

Cust to 9 ( on a wing and a prayer )

Foran to 6 ( first and possibly last 20 minutes )

Schuster to 14 ( middle 40 OR Foran to 9 if Cust gets injured).

But I do state , I’m no @Technical Coach

And Walker and Suli in the centre. Cust will be fine. He'll be a star by the end of the year. And I fear Fauna might well be in jail. Hopefully not.

Imo 6 as he is the best option there. Schuster will be mentored by Foran and he will become a better player for it.
Des foran snake dce turbo all conjuring up some magic. Cant wait

Foran didn't need mentoring at the same age. Neither does Schuster. Certainly Foran can give him tips, but let him set the play moving at dummy half. Foran was a top player but would you have blocked his path by continuing with Jamie Lyon at 5/8 and put Foran in the forwards. No way.

Foran didn't need mentoring at the same age. Neither does Schuster. Certainly Foran can give him tips, but let him set the play moving at dummy half. Foran was a top player but would you have blocked his path by continuing with Jamie Lyon at 5/8 and put Foran in the forwards. No way.
I disagree Foran had andrew johns teaching him same with dce. Foran also had a superstar team he walked into. One of the best in the modern era for sure. The 40 nil boys! Schuster has none of that. A few great players around him sure but nothing like what foran had

If guilty I reckon he will get a couple of weeks for bringing the game into disrepute. No doubt in my mind. But surely he can offset any suspension against the 10 weeks’ credit he accrued last time??
Yes i agree this disrepute BS will definitely come up. Funny how sCam and co constantly suggest they won those premierships yet they arent bringing the game into disrepute? Bah humbug!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4