Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dylan Walker

globaleagle

stay tuned
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought I won your leftie last year ? .... if you still have yours, it must be someone else's in the jar on the coffee table .. might be @globaleagle 's ... it's certainly to big to be Kevvie's or Biff's ... it could be @Moondog 's maybe ??
I'm torn between claiming it was mine due to the "big" reference, and being honest and saying it wasn't mine!

~sigh~ Stoopid honesty (wasn't me)

Now....

I'm not sure what's worse;

That you collect left one's - or that you have so many you can't remember who 'donated' them. lol

manly al

Yes the Domino factor may well go against Walker [ or was it an Eagle Boys outlet ] Aside from pun references , Is a public affray as opposed to an assault action just a less serious misdemeanor What was Curtis Scot "s final verdict ? Thought that he was allowed to keep playing Comparing Dylan and Curtis [ now that is ironic ] Anyway , am not aware of the full nature of Dylan 's alleged offence , hope that it was on the minor side and that he can be back in action for Manly next season . Serial offender factor can not continue indefinitely one would think and if he is allowed back into the game again , must have reached his bad behavior limit then surely .

manly al

I'm torn between claiming it was mine due to the "big" reference, and being honest and saying it wasn't mine!

~sigh~ Stoopid honesty (wasn't me)

Now....

I'm not sure what's worse;

That you collect left one's - or that you have so many you can't remember who 'donated' them. lol
Stop Bagging Woodise again , it was not a Hanging offence with his comments .

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
What a quandary ( if he’s found guilty and there’s no NRL stand down ).

What does our club do then??

Well there's always Antabuse. Maybe even a good whipping. o_OThing is he only has one more year on his discount contract. By that time Suli, or Harper, or Funa or Burbo will have reached star status...we hope...and then the problem is solved.

court83

I thought I won your leftie last year ? .... if you still have yours, it must be someone else's in the jar on the coffee table .. might be @globaleagle 's ... it's certainly to big to be Kevvie's or Biff's ... it could be @Moondog 's maybe ??
Its possible its mine lol
I've been known to bet my boys on occasion and I'm usually wrong LOL

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
Yes, but a guilty verdict, regardless of the penalty ... I assume it is a criminal offence" ... will trigger all manner of contract clauses at both club and NRL level ... also assume that if guilty, Manly's decision to sack him would be at their discretion ... not sure about the NRL though, probably also discretionary ...
Not necessarily woodrow common assault is the lowest charge he will have to do community service and get a fine if found guilty. Dont see why he would have to be sacked from the game because of that. What about Jack Fighton?? On camera punching blokes. Walker will be fine.. again

Ps .... nice subtle dig and me and @Kevinward777 above. Can't speak for Kevy but at least i dont need a fan to make my 3rd leg move ;)

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
I just hope both of them eventually get on the paddock!!

just sayin’
Mate i can see you death riding Foran until he gets injured and in which case you will immediately say i told you so to me even though i have nothing to do with foran coming to manly. Just happy he did. Gonna be fun watching ye eat humble pie and pretend not to love him once we start carving teams up like a can of chum. Foran has a great footy brain he produced more tries at the dogs then dce did and thats with the spoon side. Walker foran turbo and funa will be a great left side and one teams will begin to fear

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Not necessarily woodrow common assault is the lowest charge he will have to do community service and get a fine if found guilty. Dont see why he would have to be sacked from the game because of that. What about Jack Fighton?? On camera punching blokes. Walker will be fine.. again

Ps .... nice subtle dig and me and @Kevinward777 above. Can't speak for Kevy but at least i dont need a fan to make my 3rd leg move ;)
Doesn't matter if it is the lowest charge ... his, and most other contracts most likely stipulate that if found guilty of a "criminal offence" .... whether the club enforces the clause is what will be interesting .. I think not ..

And your probably correct ...the nut couldn't be yours ... it looks like it has been used a few times .. and not just by the owner ..

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
Doesn't matter if it is the lowest charge ... his, and most other contracts most likely stipulate that if found guilty of a "criminal offence" .... whether the club enforces the clause is what will be interesting .. I think not ..

And your probably correct ...the nut couldn't be yours ... it looks like it has been used a few times .. and not just by the owner ..
What about wighton? And if its upto the club i concur they wont.

Can you explain the difference between a used nut and one that hasn't been used. Cheers

Sincerely yours
Biff.

ManlyTragic

Mate i can see you death riding Foran until he gets injured and in which case you will immediately say i told you so to me even though i have nothing to do with foran coming to manly. Just happy he did. Gonna be fun watching ye eat humble pie and pretend not to love him once we start carving teams up like a can of chum. Foran has a great footy brain he produced more tries at the dogs then dce did and thats with the spoon side. Walker foran turbo and funa will be a great left side and one teams will begin to fear
That’s all fine ... so what position will he be playing?

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
What about wighton? And if its upto the club i concur they wont.

Can you explain the difference between a used nut and one that hasn't been used. Cheers

Sincerely yours
Biff.
I would say that both the NRL and club would have discretionary powers .. although being found guilty of a criminal offence would likely trigger the tear-up clause ... both could choose not to enforce ... but I would also think that if the NRL choose to deregister a player, the club would have no say in it ..

As to used nuts ... I am not sure you would believe me ... anyway I could be wrong because Mary apparently went ok without any usage of Joseph's nuts ...

Members online

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20