Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he’s convicted for the new offences he will spend time off the field. a guy with a lot of talent that has not given us a good return for our investment due to his off field problems.
Is t the worst case on a charge like that a fine ? I can’t see where the NRL would have any business putting there own punishment on him esp since he was “not guilty” last time and yet was stood down un nesaceryily under Greenturd s watch

Is t the worst case on a charge like that a fine ? I can’t see where the NRL would have any business putting there own punishment on him esp since he was “not guilty” last time and yet was stood down un nesaceryily under Greenturd s watch

Yes, but a guilty verdict, regardless of the penalty ... I assume it is a criminal offence" ... will trigger all manner of contract clauses at both club and NRL level ... also assume that if guilty, Manly's decision to sack him would be at their discretion ... not sure about the NRL though, probably also discretionary ...

I thought I won your leftie last year ? .... if you still have yours, it must be someone else's in the jar on the coffee table .. might be @globaleagle 's ... it's certainly to big to be Kevvie's or Biff's ... it could be @Moondog 's maybe ??

I'm torn between claiming it was mine due to the "big" reference, and being honest and saying it wasn't mine!

~sigh~ Stoopid honesty (wasn't me)

Now....

I'm not sure what's worse;

That you collect left one's - or that you have so many you can't remember who 'donated' them. lol

Yes the Domino factor may well go against Walker [ or was it an Eagle Boys outlet ] Aside from pun references , Is a public affray as opposed to an assault action just a less serious misdemeanor What was Curtis Scot "s final verdict ? Thought that he was allowed to keep playing Comparing Dylan and Curtis [ now that is ironic ] Anyway , am not aware of the full nature of Dylan 's alleged offence , hope that it was on the minor side and that he can be back in action for Manly next season . Serial offender factor can not continue indefinitely one would think and if he is allowed back into the game again , must have reached his bad behavior limit then surely .

I'm torn between claiming it was mine due to the "big" reference, and being honest and saying it wasn't mine!

~sigh~ Stoopid honesty (wasn't me)

Now....

I'm not sure what's worse;

That you collect left one's - or that you have so many you can't remember who 'donated' them. lol
Stop Bagging Woodise again , it was not a Hanging offence with his comments .

What a quandary ( if he’s found guilty and there’s no NRL stand down ).

What does our club do then??

What a quandary ( if he’s found guilty and there’s no NRL stand down ).

What does our club do then??

Well there's always Antabuse. Maybe even a good whipping. o_OThing is he only has one more year on his discount contract. By that time Suli, or Harper, or Funa or Burbo will have reached star status...we hope...and then the problem is solved.

Yes, but a guilty verdict, regardless of the penalty ... I assume it is a criminal offence" ... will trigger all manner of contract clauses at both club and NRL level ... also assume that if guilty, Manly's decision to sack him would be at their discretion ... not sure about the NRL though, probably also discretionary ...
Not necessarily woodrow common assault is the lowest charge he will have to do community service and get a fine if found guilty. Dont see why he would have to be sacked from the game because of that. What about Jack Fighton?? On camera punching blokes. Walker will be fine.. again

Ps .... nice subtle dig and me and @Kevinward777 above. Can't speak for Kevy but at least i dont need a fan to make my 3rd leg move ;)

I just hope both of them eventually get on the paddock!!

just sayin’
Mate i can see you death riding Foran until he gets injured and in which case you will immediately say i told you so to me even though i have nothing to do with foran coming to manly. Just happy he did. Gonna be fun watching ye eat humble pie and pretend not to love him once we start carving teams up like a can of chum. Foran has a great footy brain he produced more tries at the dogs then dce did and thats with the spoon side. Walker foran turbo and funa will be a great left side and one teams will begin to fear

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6