Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We didn't "tip him out for just being a d1ckhead"... he asked for a release and the club granted him one. Otherwise he would still be contracted to Manly.
Keep the blinkers on mate.....he was trouble and we cut our losses early before a disaster occured...but thats just my opinion of it

Happened to me in Mona Vale a few years back. This bloke had his missus head in one hand, upper cutting her head with the other. His three mates standing behind him laughing (weak bastards), she was bawling (getting flogged).

I called across the street that if I saw one more punch thrown, I'd call the cops. They looked at me and thought, little bloke (fit though), what's he going to do? The bloke bashing his missus said something along the lines of have a go you little %$#@, and all four started jogging across the road.

As the group got to me, I knocked the first one out clean (lucky punch I guess), then cracked the next one REALLY hard, but the other three got the best of me, and I came to on the road. I looked up, and they were there, (all 5) sitting, waiting for the bus, and the chick was comforting the bloke I knocked out (and who was belting her). I thought **** this, so I got up and started walking over...

His mate goes mate, we've all had enough, just #@!$ off, and his missus ripped right into me. Like you wouldn't believe, I was apparently this and that.

A taxi driver drove up, and said I saw everything mate, hop in, I'll take you home on the house, you're a good bloke.

Next time something like that happens, I'll second guess being a knight in shining armor. No-one gives a **** in the world anymore.
Remember mate not all heroes wear capes ;)

1605655164546.png

Happened to me in Mona Vale a few years back. This bloke had his missus head in one hand, upper cutting her head with the other. His three mates standing behind him laughing (weak bastards), she was bawling (getting flogged).

I called across the street that if I saw one more punch thrown, I'd call the cops. They looked at me and thought, little bloke (fit though), what's he going to do? The bloke bashing his missus said something along the lines of have a go you little %$#@, and all four started jogging across the road.

As the group got to me, I knocked the first one out clean (lucky punch I guess), then cracked the next one REALLY hard, but the other three got the best of me, and I came to on the road. I looked up, and they were there, (all 5) sitting, waiting for the bus, and the chick was comforting the bloke I knocked out (and who was belting her). I thought **** this, so I got up and started walking over...

His mate goes mate, we've all had enough, just #@!$ off, and his missus ripped right into me. Like you wouldn't believe, I was apparently this and that.

A taxi driver drove up, and said I saw everything mate, hop in, I'll take you home on the house, you're a good bloke.

Next time something like that happens, I'll second guess being a knight in shining armor. No-one gives a **** in the world anymore.
You done the right thing mate....from a moral standpoint anyways.
Says more about the nutters you were trying to help.....and theres plenty of them.
Even watching these cop shows, which means there's no decent sport on at the time...every episode a female will call 000 in fear of her life, officors show up to a bleeding , black eyed, busted chick and start to interigate the "alleged" male offender....suddenly the female who called will start attacking the police and defending the lowlife dude who smacked her around....stitchup at it's best really.

Hear farking hear. I don't get it tbh. Walker punched a door. I have done that. He was found not guilty of all charges around the domestic violence (yet people just seem to know there was something more that happened apparently - do we still codemn Brett Stewart?), and now this, which at his age, who doesn't do silly stuff....he'll likely get a warning.

I don't get everyone writing his career off with us here for that. He also does a lot of other positive things in the community which go unnoticed. He also makes the players feel very welcome, and at home, and is a real character around the place.

I want him here at my club, BIG time !
Agreed Walker makes some poor choices off the field but he is a very good player and we need VERY good players!

It does say something when I had not checked this thread for a while and went to the last post and saw the court footage - I genuinely had to check if it was the same issue as before or a new one

Guilty or not he needs to look at his life and how he is living as he attracts this sort of drama (rightly or wrongly)

It does say something when I had not checked this thread for a while and went to the last post and saw the court footage - I genuinely had to check if it was the same issue as before or a new one

Guilty or not he needs to look at his life and how he is living as he attracts this sort of drama (rightly or wrongly)
I know.
It's

Alcohol.

100% he is a peanut on the piss and in general really! When does one learn?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8