Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"The devil makes work for idle hands to do ". Off seasons just don't seem to agree with Dylan do they. Especially in the warmer months just after the season finishes when first let off the leash.

Even if he was playing great footy you wouldn't cop much more of this from him..... and he certainly hasn't been playing great footy.

Maybe finally the Chickens about to come to roost....

That won’t happen though mate.
He will be stood down pending court case. Anything else is assuming guilt before the process has taken its course.

This is probably the worst way we could have started the 2021 preseason - 2 players stood down. Incredible.
I doubt the NRL 'Stand down' policy would apply here. If the report is in any way accurate -- and it probably isn't -- then the incident wouldn't be serious enough to carry the 11 year jail penalty the NRL imposed to warrant such a policy.

A fan of sticking by your mate, your players....or whatever, but this has become too common with Walker with either himself, or ppl he chooses to be around continually in problem situations
Im throwing in the white flag, enoughs enough already....every season the same sh** to cripple us before a ball has been kicked...

I prefer to take a deep breath and see how this plays out over the next couple of weeks.

As for derailing our season we are still months away in, arguably, our only backline position with some options.

Hmmm. Is he going to use the Fainu excuse.
Mistaken Identity!! Wasn't me !!

If guilty, he is gone.

He should be fine to start season, as assaulting men is OK and doesn't have an 11 year jail sentence. See Chee Cam case.

And you wonder why we find it hard these days to attract players , walkers actions are a perfect example why.

just for once I wanted a scandal free off season from manly, like that is ever going to happen with the way our club is run at the moment.

I doubt the NRL 'Stand down' policy would apply here. If the report is in any way accurate -- and it probably isn't -- then the incident wouldn't be serious enough to carry the 11 year jail penalty the NRL imposed to warrant such a policy.
there is a 3 strikes policy though right?

Need to cut him now
Whether he escapes without punishment or not , He has put himself in a position to get charged , That alone is enough to finally terminate his contract , has had enough chances

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6