Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our future top 17 -
Hoppa
Suli
Turbo
Walker
Tafua
Cust
DCE
Schuster
Siro
Jake
Tapau
Fainu
AFB
Res: Keppie, Paseka, Parker, Ben Turbo
Standby : Sipley, Guacamoli, Fanua, Garrick
I know it’s personal opinion but there is no way Tom will ever be relegated from fullback. Unless Hoppa becomes the greatest fullback of all time in the next 12-18mths. If Tom is fit he will be wearing the 1.

I hope this doesnt play into twenties hands and he sneaks a few whispers into Dylans ears saying, look mate ,they have no room for you now,. Come to my doggies and I will make you great again, might even make you Captain, who know,s... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I like the idea of Walker in the centres for Parker then with Garrick or Funa on the outside of him.
That game Walker put Aku Uate away for 5 tries using creativity, determination and flare is something Scorpio cannot create, even granted he has Jorge outside him.

Cust @ 6
Walker @ 3

beats

Walker @ 6
Scorpio @ 3

Just my opinion,
Over to you Des!

I like the idea of Walker in the centres for Parker then with Garrick or Funa on the outside of him.
That game Walker put Aku Uate away for 5 tries using creativity, determination and flare is something Scorpio cannot create, even granted he has Jorge outside him.

Cust @ 6
Walker @ 3

beats

Walker @ 6
Scorpio @ 3

Just my opinion,
Over to you Des!
I am with you . Walker is geared to play centre . All 8 gears of him
Playingat 5/8 he is stuck in 2nd gear
Walker needs to fly like an Eagle in the centres and that is what he does best
Desmond can you hear us ?????

I am with you . Walker is geared to play centre . All 8 gears of him
Playingat 5/8 he is stuck in 2nd gear
Walker needs to fly like an Eagle in the centres and that is what he does best
Desmond can you hear us ?????
Mate I've seen calls on here for Tom Turbo to be moved to the back row.

Des is doing pretty well considering the injuries.
I'd rather he make the selections than the Silvertails selection panel.

Des is doing extremely well with the current players he has and in the current circumstances
As we prime away with our play into the finals I believe Des will keep Cust at 6 and Move Dylan in the centres . I dont think that Turbo will be moved into the second row .

The second row suggestion might carry a slight shred of credibility if he wasn’t the best fullback In the game. We aren’t paying him 1.1 million a year to play in the back row. The only situation where it may be plausible was if he was approaching the end of his career.

The second row suggestion might carry a slight shred of credibility if he wasn’t the best fullback In the game. We aren’t paying him 1.1 million a year to play in the back row. The only situation where it may be plausible was if he was approaching the end of his career.
I can't see that happening to be honest, imagine the injuries he'd cop with those big blokes hitting him all day. I just want to get him back to fullback and get on and win the comp!

Our Fullback can basically insert himself wherever he wants to, this has to be Tommy.

People are underestimating the varied skill set it takes to be one of the games best Fullbacks. Ideas of him playing anywhere else are seriously misguided.

Even if A Hoppa ends up as a game changing Fullback it will take him years to develop the full skill set and he will make a very good centre/wing in the meantime.

Dylan goes to centre with Suli, hank misses out. What everyone opinion at Bryce Cartwright will uncle try and push him to Des ? For me a wide steer but better environment may change him

Dylan goes to centre with Suli, hank misses out. What everyone opinion at Bryce Cartwright will uncle try and push him to Des ? For me a wide steer but better environment may change him
Bryce needs a big change in performance attitude . He is skillful but lacks that dynamic effort in his game . I remember him at Penrith when he was playing with some passion and he was making an Impact but that impact has fallen since then . As you said though and we have all seen what a change of coach and environment can do

I read today that Bryce was saying how his knees are kinda shot. Bone on bone in each of them. Recently needed draining (100ml came out) and all the pain that goes along with that.

Methinks he may actually give the game away sooner rather than later.

We are talking about the dally m centre we had two years ago when he played there all season?
Yeah 2017 when arron woods was the best prop in the game, ash Taylor was the next Joey johns and Anthony Milford was a state of origin player. Point being that you're only as good as your last game and 2017 doesn't mean sht when we're at the backend of 2020. He sucked for us in his last few games at centre and to think he's gonna come back from injury and play where he hasn't for 12 months and somehow be better, is very wishful thinking. To go as far as weakening several other positions and dropping guys to make it happen, is insane. All based on his form from 2017.
[/QUOTE]
But Dylan hasnt been playing centre since.. he has been playing 5/8 lol So I will judge him from his last performance as a centre.. Dylan is an international centre and has won a premiership in that position hardly weakening spots to get him in.. absurd

Im sure the titans would lol

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8