Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Except defence and positional play, the 2 most important attributes a FB MUST have.

On other notes: Scorpio cannot be dropped, Elliott is our best current FB replacement. Cust is a better 6 than Walker and deserves his chance...why extend him for 2 years last week if he is not going to get a chance at it? Although I prefer him at 7 and DCE at 6.
Scorpio won't last 20 min in the forwards.
Very good bit of business extending Cust for another 2 years.

It pains me to say it because I’m a big fan of his, but I think Jorge is the weakest link in the backline when Walker returns.
1. Elliott
2. Parker
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE

I concur. Or maybe shift walker to utility for a week or two and put some pressure on positions

What is this Parker in the forwards stuff. It can only be red hair. He is a CENTRE. Always has and always will be.

Pretty sure it won't happen this season... but never say never.

I have a feeling that if Des and Donny told Brad that he needed to add 5kg in the off-season and train as a second rower, he would probably do it. He is listed as 6'4" so has a decent frame to work with.

Pretty sure it won't happen this season... but never say never.

I have a feeling that if Des and Donny told Brad that he needed to add 5kg in the off-season and train as a second rower, he would probably do it. He is listed as 6'4" so has a decent frame to work with.
The problem with Hank is that he has a glass skull mate...he would be off for a HIA before the 10 min mark in every game.

Let's just keep him at centre please.

Possibly mentioned earlier I’m not sure, but we lose Parker’s D with the Walker shift back to 3/4...which I’m all for. Need more strike or firepower back there which Brad doesn’t really provide. We still have a very good backline without Turbo.

1.Elliot
2.Jorge
3.Walker
4.Suli
5.Garrick
6.Cust
7.DCE

At least Elliot can diffuse bombs.
The current high kicks to the corner have see Jorge's time as a winger pass him by.
To be fair TW, it was only one bombing run against him that they scored off. He may have lost one bomb forward but generally he was pretty good, including catching other bombs (very competently) and some low kicks which he fields very well.

I think he has improved considerably (in the aerial department) under Des’s coaching. He will never be a Kyle Feldt however - which segues into my next point: they used those tactics because they had little else to throw at Manly, other than Feldt’s undoubted scoring prowess - courtesy of the bomb. Jorge just happened to be the winger up against Kyle.

Parker is not a winger and you would drop Horhay for him to be on the wing? Or put Sirro on the bench so Parker can get killed in the second row? :rofl:
Parker needs to be in the 17. Where did I suggest Parker to the second row? Or is that your brilliant idea!?

Parker needs to be in the 17. Where did I suggest Parker to the second row? Or is that your brilliant idea!?
Parker can not play winger dont you remember that last game in 2018 he was absolutely shocking and many marked him never to return to 1st grade again. He is a decent center great in D. Walker and suli would be my centers and eventually Parker to 2nd row. He has the skill and hits a hole well. His d is perfect for 2nd row he just needs more weight. Maybe next year.. maybe not. Interesting to see the team next week

Yeah Dylan a gun centre at his best, at full strength I like to see hank take a edge bench spot
Not if he puts on extra kgs in the off season. I agree he's no winger. Best position is center for now. But what about walks? Fb? Hmmm
Walker should be a guaranteed a spot in our current backline and your most likely on the money at left centre based on player form.

Good to have selection headaches with players performing.

He has a glass skull and would spend more time in HIA than on the field mate.

Walker? I really don't know. Never liked him for 650k, and probably not even for his 450 now. Just the way I see it.
Glass skull... the GOAT who destroyed the evil sivo? Haha he does cop the old Hia
Hold on why are you talking about walkers money im saying where does he play this coming game? He would make a pretty good fb if he trained there imo he has the speed and step, he's strong and elusive and has good pass selection. Cust playing so well gives des a selection problem

As things stand right now, and provided we don't have any more injuries, this is how I would like to see our 1-7 when Walker returns.

Elliot (Turbo)
Garrick
Parker
Walker
Suli
Cust
Cherry-Evans

Move Garrick to the left outside of Parker, move Suli one out to the wing with Walker at right centre. Keep Cust at 5/8 with Daly and sorry, but drop Jorge.

Parker has proven he's a centre, not a winger and having Garrick outside of him gives him someone of pace he can send down the sideline, something he can't do with Jorge who is the slowest full time winger in the comp (remember when Sam Tagataese ran him down from behind? And Sam was not a fast front rower by any stretch).

The only question is how good is Suli under a bomb?

As things stand right now, and provided we don't have any more injuries, this is how I would like to see our 1-7 when Walker returns.

Elliot (Turbo)
Garrick
Parker
Walker
Suli
Cust
Cherry-Evans

Move Garrick to the left outside of Parker, move Suli one out to the wing with Walker at right centre. Keep Cust at 5/8 with Daly and sorry, but drop Jorge.

Parker has proven he's a centre, not a winger and having Garrick outside of him gives him someone of pace he can send down the sideline, something he can't do with Jorge who is the slowest full time winger in the comp (remember when Sam Tagataese ran him down from behind? And Sam was not a fast front rower by any stretch).

The only question is how good is Suli under a bomb?
I like it!

At least Elliot can diffuse bombs.
The current high kicks to the corner have see Jorge's time as a winger pass him by.
Sometimes I wonder why we persevere with Jorge .always struggles with the high ball and not a flyer but he can pull off a tackle

Walker was awful for us in the centres. Couldn't make a tackle and ran sideways and it was week in week out. Now sIlvertails want to change the whole team around to accommodate him because he's such a gun? Turn it up! Our centres now are better because at least they can tackle and run straight and cust is a better 5/8. Elliot a better fullback. I don't wish to put sht on the guy, but I don't believe anyone deserves to make way for him based on what he has served up at centre in the past. Let Barrett have him if it means we can keep hoppa.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2