Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bulldogs will still have to pay overs to get anyone of note.

I’m actually unconcerned about his supposed raid of Manly - if someone wants to go for the cash then that is their right. If it’s not Canterbury it will be some other club.

We will be fine.

Would be a shame to loose Walker, I don’t think we have seen the best he can produce as yet.

Big job for the recruitment team to keep them all.

Walker has another year yet though.

The club have stood by him through his off field drama and injuries, if we can get close with the coin he may stay for a better chance of winning a premiership.

If he stays he gets too play with Turbo, DCE, Schuster and Albert some good reasoning to stay playing with players of this ability.

The club have stood by him through his off field drama and injuries, if we can get close with the coin he may stay for a better chance of winning a premiership.
I think he may have taken ‘unders’ on this contract to repay the faith (signed a 2 year deal last year from memory). If he wants to chase the coin next contract, I’m ok with that. If he wants to stay for premiership glory - awesome!

Yo, globaleagle, step up on the stand and show these people what time it is, boy!

Flavor time!

Flavor-Flav-9-19-2.jpg

If I recall correctly when Dylan Walker was charged for assault Des cancelled an important dinner date and send his wife in his place. So that he could go to Manly police station to support and bail Dylan out. (according to Weidler in explaining why players want to play for Des where was himbo when he needed help., If after what Des did (and I believe Des is capable of such action since I saw first hand when he was a school teacher and playing at Manly in regards to one of his troubled pupil) He wants to reciprocate Des action by leaving. than Dylan can fark of and join himbo at the chihuahua's we don't need someone of such disloyalty, and weak character.

Dylan is great and I support him! Stay Dylan stay!!! Any way he's contracted to the end of 2021 so any talk of him moving will be pure conjecture.

Tbh I don’t dislike Walker but honestly he’s not the sort of player I would care if he stayed or went. It’s strange I both like and hate his niggle at the same time. I like him here but would hate him at another team. I think when he’s on he adds a bit but at the same time is replaceable too. Strange really.

I can’t believe people are not concerned with Dylan leaving with the outside backs we run out each week. Let’s replace him with another tortoise like the blokes outside him. After all the game suits the slow steady types now.
I would be more concerned if he was actually playing in the centres... it's evident that Des isn't going to move him back there (this season at least). I'd love a centre pairing of walker and suli but dont think its gonna happen.. jury is still out on him at 5/8 imo so dunno if we're at risk of losing a top class centre or mid range 5/8

I would be more concerned if he was actually playing in the centres... it's evident that Des isn't going to move him back there (this season at least). I'd love a centre pairing of walker and suli but dont think its gonna happen.. jury is still out on him at 5/8 imo so dunno if we're at risk of losing a top class centre or mid range 5/8
Agree he’s not played Centre in what 18mths? I still think Centre is his best position tho. I’ve just never been sold on him as a manly player tbh. If we had some good upgrades on the flank it wouldn’t place so much emphasis on Scorpio and Sulis lack of speed. I don’t mind the Scorpio Suli combo but they need some more punch outside them.

Forwards are there to make your ground and dominate the centre of the ruck. Backs are there to use that domination to score and therefore need to be fast, evasive and great finishers. We have the forwards but outside of DCE and without Turbo and Walker, we dont have fast, evasive finishers.

Forwards are there to make your ground and dominate the centre of the ruck. Backs are there to use that domination to score and therefore need to be fast, evasive and great finishers. We have the forwards but outside of DCE and without Turbo and Walker, we dont have fast, evasive finishers.
Agree, well put.

If our spine was fully intact and we had the attacking variation you can get away with playing crash balls to your centres in attack, then the cut out ball when the fullback chimes into the winger.

Manase out is a big loss with the variation in attack, this meaning the backs need more attacking options.

Our problems now in attack with the backs:

Elliot at fullback, non threatening and does not have a passing game.

Both Jorge and Garrick do not threaten the opposition in attack, they need to be put into space.

Parker is a line running centre who does not bust tackles, his pace is also down. Safe in defence.

Suli he can bust tackles, would like to see him get the room he had in the last few games last season, DCE needs to get him the ball when he is one on one more often.

I would like to see more of Funa playing wing and Hoppa given a chance for a few-games at the back.

Garrick is a good finisher he showed that many times last year and again in the turbo forward pass fiasco. George is a good finisher as well when hes given the space. Parker and suli are kinda slow. Id like a walker suli center pairing. Scorpio to the backrow

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6