Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I for one are very excited. This team has speed to burn out wide, a forward pack that will not be man handled. It will be interesting to see how we use our bench, the only certainty I see is koriseau and parcel rotating.
I can see only positives but come round 1 it is about results .....it may take few weeks for roster to learn to play together. I see uncanny thoughts to way roosters assembled and rebuilt in 2012 off season to win title to what our club has done fingers crossed.

Dylan Walker, Steve Matai, Jamie Lyon, Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Daly Cherry-Evans & Tom Trbojevic - is this the most quality, best backline in the NRL? I say yes.

Then, if injury happens, we've got Tim Moltzen, Isaac John, Nathan Green, Fabian Goodall, Halaufu Lavaka, Tony Satini & Brayden Wiliame to step up. Actually, would that be the best NSW Cup backline in Rugby League?

That's not even considering Tom Wright, John Walker, Nick Hynes that may still be available for NYC. Jesus Christ ! Hahaha

Oh look ! a Dean Ritchie "exclusive" interview. I wonder how he managed to secure that ?

So that's the last piece of the puzzle in place now. 1-7 are sorted, and on paper look pretty bloody good presuming there is enough life left in some of the older legs. Interested to see how Walker goes in the 6.

Welcome Dylan. Senior players and management please take this young boy under your wings. He needs positive guidance and role models. Hopefully the club can provide for him.
I was a bit concerned about his 'I don't regret it' comment but thinking about it a psychologist has probably told him not to have regrets, learn from mistakes and move forward as part of healing his mental health.
Embrace your second chance mate.

Dylan Walker, Steve Matai, Jamie Lyon, Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Daly Cherry-Evans & Tom Trbojevic - is this the most quality, best backline in the NRL? I say yes.

Then, if injury happens, we've got Tim Moltzen, Isaac John, Nathan Green, Fabian Goodall, Halaufu Lavaka, Tony Satini & Brayden Wiliame to step up. Actually, would that be the best NSW Cup backline in Rugby League?

That's not even considering Tom Wright, John Walker, Nick Hynes that may still be available for NYC. Jesus Christ ! Hahaha

best 1st up backline yes

the depth is probably the worst, John is good back up, Moltzen could be ok but has been struck hard with injuries, the rest would be behind Blair if we still had him.

You must have forgotten all the calls of never letting Williame near 1st grade again.

I'm just sitting back here waiting patiently for the backlash from the supporters of other clubs. I suspect it wont be complementary but then if we get Klemmer in the next year it may not be safe to leave the peninsula wearing any maroon and white. THE HATE IS BACK.
Feels good doesn't it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8