Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This Dylan Walker story has been dawdling as long as Coronation Street...and as about as exciting...yawn

Maybe in a few years Rex. I dont think he has the toughness for that role at this stage and I doubt he would be a good defender at this stage against rampaging forwards. He's got too much speed and evasive abilities to waste in among the forwards.. Let him run wide.

Rothfield tweeted tonight Walker will be announced on Tuesday.
I would just like to raise this again to point out that I am SHOCKED to discover that Mr Rothfield was....(dramatic pause for effect...) WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING!

(collective intake of breath).

I know...I'm as surprised as the 27 people (sharks fans) who read his rubbish articles...(and yes, I was actually holding out for this to be announced yesterday. Hey, it's the off season, right? I'll take anything I can get...so keep 'em coming).

I would just like to raise this again to point out that I am SHOCKED to discover that Mr Rothfield was....(dramatic pause for effect...) WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING!

(collective intake of breath).

I know...I'm as surprised as the 27 people (sharks fans) who read his rubbish articles...(and yes, I was actually holding out for this to be announced yesterday. Hey, it's the off season, right? I'll take anything I can get...so keep 'em coming).

He didn't tweet which Tuesday patience my friend patience :wait:

If the announcement doesn't come this week then I wouldn't expect it till the new year.
I wonder if they are taking the Orford approach with this one.

Isn't there still some cap issues to deal with before the contract is ratified by the auditor? That's my reading between the lines.

Maybe in a few years Rex. I dont think he has the toughness for that role at this stage and I doubt he would be a good defender at this stage against rampaging forwards. He's got too much speed and evasive abilities to waste in among the forwards.. Let him run wide.
Was Anasta's view, not mine. Interesting Anasta didn't even consider Walker as 5/8th in his article. Like you I'd prefer TT stays less exposed on the wing until he's a bit older.

My Guess the Club is waiting to announce Walkers Signing along with Klemmer and or Cordener.... or why else are they waiting?

Maybe we need to release the ball boys?

I cant remember the least time we had a clean out in one season like this... some huge signings to look forward to watch.

Reminds me of the time we signed Matt Orford and Steven Bell.

If the announcement doesn't come this week then I wouldn't expect it till the new year.
I wonder if they are taking the Orford approach with this one.

If it doesnt come by the end of next week I wont be expecting it before Christmas.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10