Dylan Walker signs with Warriors for 3 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good on him, best for all parties IMO

Wonder where they will play him

Anyone realise when AFB was with us he was just a "good forward". Signs with the Warriors then all of a sudden NZ have signed "one of the best props in the game". Now going about that with Walker. "Best 14 in the comp". So bizarre but guess it's part of being a hated club so whatever

Anyone realise when AFB was with us he was just a "good forward". Signs with the Warriors then all of a sudden NZ have signed "one of the best props in the game". Now going about that with Walker. "Best 14 in the comp". So bizarre but guess it's part of being a hated club so whatever
Cant agree with AFB, he was getting those same sort of wraps with us

He's had plenty of ups and downs with us over the years but im honestly kinda sad to see him go. It was nice having a player that could fill in in so many spots rattling around the club and I liked his impact up the middle last year. Guess only time will tell whether his form will drop now that hes secured a deal. All the best to him.

I really detest the system that allows players to sign contracts a year out.

The question is how much will Dylan be committed to our cause now? If he is not we need him go head to his new club and give guys a go who WANT to be here!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4