Dylan Walker signs with Warriors for 3 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He plays half back. My point is no player plays #14 through choice as their best position.
He does now, but killed it off the bench at Melbourne.
Which was a direct answer to your question.

I know he plays half back now.

For the sharks

When he doesn't have a calf injury.

Walker might be dynamic as a #14 only playing limited minutes. How long since he played a full 80mins. I don’t think he would be a dynamic 80min centre these days

Good to see Walker and the Warriors going well.

I guess unlike Suli, Walker may not miss Manly after being unwanted.

He played very well yesterday. His defence is spot on for a 5/8, Wally Lewis like.

I always thought 5/8 was his best position when he played with Manly, injuries and off field drama stopped any potential he had with us though. And Des’s love for Foran also didn’t help him.

Good luck to him over at Warrior’s.

He played very well yesterday. His defence is spot on for a 5/8, Wally Lewis like.

I always thought 5/8 was his best position when he played with Manly, injuries and off field drama stopped any potential he had with us though. And Des’s love for Foran also didn’t help him.

Yeah in the 2019 season when he played 5/8 including in the finals for us he was superb.

Yeah agree - He kept getting injured and suspended for off field issues with us and could never get any momentum going.

Fulton bought him over to Manly to play 5/8th.
Unfortunately Barret couldn't coach a dog to schiit out of their arse let alone coaching players to improve their game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2