Dylan Walker Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Punching something (as opposed to someone) is a natural reaction to frustration for some people.

But when you're in a job such as being a highly paid footballer you need to learn to curb those frustrations.

Hopefully Parcell is back soon (i.e. this Saturday in Perth) and we can just put Killer in the centres and Api at 5/8. Otherwise we're probably looking at Brown or Green.....

But dare I say it.....our hits just keep coming in 2016.

Why oh why?! Might it be his reaction to not being in Origin 3 - takes his frustration out on a door. Could be worse I guess...
In any case, dumb dumb dumb @:mad:
Deserves his penalty but the problem is us fans get penalised too.

Little rabbit Walker strikes again. He must have had built up frustration at missing origin.
What an idiot, and great timing just as Manly position themselves to make a run, but we all know he doesn't give a flying crap about Manly.
Send him back to bunnyland, it is where he belongs as he is not a Manly player.
NYEagle

he didnt really hurt anyone else but himself.
Me!
He hurt me!
Here I am, as a decades long Manly supporter, having suffered the worst season in those decades, finally with a smidgeon of hope for a couple of wins after our last win,and what happens? This dickhead, one of our best who had given me hope, punches a wall, a door, whatever, and removes himself from the team for half of what remains of the season.
There goes my hope and anticipated joy. So yes, he hurt me and for that I vote he gets fined $1 gazillion.
@:cool:

The only thing I can see he's guilty of here is stupidity, yet we have people insinuating domestic violence and calling for his sacking!!! Really???
To be fair, I've read the thread and didn't see any suggestions of domestic violence. Maybe I'm as dumb as a door.

I'm happy with the $10,000 fine. Works out at $2,500 for every game he is likely to miss with injury due to his own stupidity. Especially after gaining some confidence with our first win in over two months.

Which is a lot less per player, per game than parra got fined for cheating for the last few years

I've often thought about punching a door many times, for no good reason. I just don't like Ray Manzarek's big chin cleft.

Dylan should have went the old self defence route. For all we know, his door could have been severely unhinged at the time. Do we know if the door had been drinking? Maybe it was a Dutch door, you know....the ones that are actually two doors in one. I've had my knee smacked by one of them before.

Unprovoked attacks by these sorts of doors are more common than you think. They can appear to be bipolar at times when they very calmly and gracefully open at the top, seeming to welcome you into the room, then suddenly, WACK!!! You've just split your patella!!!

Being bipolar is no laughing matter though, and should be taken seriously.

I'm bipolar, and I hate it. It's awesome!!
You left out revolving doors. They're hard to read.

You never no if you're coming or going.

About 20 years ago I punched a Parking Metre on Berry St North Sydney, well intoxicated but the cab driver wouldnt take me home to Revesby haha, Had a heap of pain whilst playing Baseball, 6 months later got it looked at and they told me I had broken my hand, Those were the days

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6