Dylan Walker Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why do these young blokes even bother with girlfriends?

There are so many available and willing young women out there for these players. Why tie yourself down, with the danger that before you know it, you're a dad before age 25 (or much younger).

I suppose it gets back to social background, 'edumacation', etc.

Why do these young blokes even bother with girlfriends?

There are so many available and willing young women out there for these players. Why tie yourself down, with the danger that before you know it, you're a dad before age 25 (or much younger).

I suppose it gets back to social background, 'edumacation', etc.
It's called love.

What's wrong with kicking a door in that you can't open ?? When was the last time someone (other than Chuck Norris) punched their way through a locked door ? Talk about moronic behaviour......can this season get any more ridiculous.

That's a rip-snorter! I can't stop laughing!

What's wrong with kicking a door in that you can't open ?? When was the last time someone (other than Chuck Norris) punched their way through a locked door ? Talk about moronic behaviour......can this season get any more ridiculous.
...or throw a dummy, the door might've went for it.

Hasler just used to tear them off their "Martina Hinges", no injuries.

This is the second time in less than a year he's been taken to hospital for self-inflicted ailments.
I'm in no position to judge him as a person.
However (!) as a Manly fan, I'd have no problem if he was sacked for breaching his playing contract. Surely we had some behaviour clauses in there somewhere?
Be a lesson for all the others to whom we seem to be giving 2nd chances.

This is the second time in less than a year he's been taken to hospital for self-inflicted ailments.
I'm in no position to judge him as a person.
However (!) as a Manly fan, I'd have no problem if he was sacked for breaching his playing contract. Surely we had some behaviour clauses in there somewhere?
Be a lesson for all the others to whom we seem to be giving 2nd chances.
Sack him, we are running out of troops.

Dumb move from Walker no doubt, but hardly a hangable offence

Fairly natural reaction when you're frustrated to want to lash out at something, most people have the intelligence to find something a bit softer though !! Personally I gave the side of the couch a bit of a touch up when Penrith started getting on top of us a few weeks back

Reminds me of my cricket team a couple of years back, our best player was on fire til he got out to a Jaffa of a ball, I was padding up and watched him come in and punch the block wall with his glove on and break his hand haha

I thought he lived with Api?
Api was unrinating in the unit block next door when it happened

The front door probably stuck a bit with all this wet weather we have been having

Manly pubs and doing something stupid on the grog go together like a meat pie and tomato sauce

Last edited:
Dumb move from Walker no doubt, but hardly a hangable offence

Fairly natural reaction when you're frustrated to want to lash out at something, most people have the intelligence to find something a bit softer though !! Personally I gave the side of the couch a bit of a touch up when Penrith started getting on top of us a few weeks back

Reminds me of my cricket team a couple of years back, our best player was on fire til he got out to a Jaffa of a ball, I was padding up and watched him come in and punch the block wall with his glove on and break his hand haha
A mate of mine did it too, aged 21 at the time. He couldn't get his ski boot on so punched the car. Dislocated a knuckle. How we laughed!

Sea eagles website said he punched the door because he was frustrated he couldn't open the door. He and his partner then drove to a hospit for x-raysa
Sea eagles website said he punched the door because he was frustrated he couldn't open the door. He and his partner then drove to a hospit for x-raysa
So he might start punching 5/8s next cause he couldn't work that out either..... Boom.

I've often thought about punching a door many times, for no good reason. I just don't like Ray Manzarek's big chin cleft.

Dylan should have went the old self defence route. For all we know, his door could have been severely unhinged at the time. Do we know if the door had been drinking? Maybe it was a Dutch door, you know....the ones that are actually two doors in one. I've had my knee smacked by one of them before.

Unprovoked attacks by these sorts of doors are more common than you think. They can appear to be bipolar at times when they very calmly and gracefully open at the top, seeming to welcome you into the room, then suddenly, WACK!!! You've just split your patella!!!

Being bipolar is no laughing matter though, and should be taken seriously.

I'm bipolar, and I hate it. It's awesome!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6