Dylan Walker Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker has let everybody down but non more so then his coach, Trent Barrett. Baz must be livid.

Imagine your job, reputation as a coach being on the line, your career most probably dependant on how many games your team wins for the remainder of the year, you struggle all year, your team finally gets a win. It's the first time things at this club are looking up. And Walker he single handedly (pun intended) goes and hurts the teams chances.

I don't mind young fellows having a bit of self confidence, but seriously did he think it would be the door that came off second best.

Seems like everything Manly stood for is being lost and what we now have may as well be termed the Northern Eels.

On the upside this disaster will be over in a few months. 2017 can't come around soon enough.

Dylan's most recent infraction merely accords with the Sea Eagles' 'Yes, Dickheads' policy, one of Bozo's gifts to ZtH.

ZtH is of course Head Dickhead (without portfolio) and has been feeling increasingly lonely as the coterie of dickheads he mentored has fallen away.
Yes, one does have to wonder about the ending of the "No Dickheads" policy, it would seem that with the preponderance of dickheads around the game it was just too limiting to the playing roster.
BUT!
How about some fine tuning, some basic IQ testing or whatever, would we then at least be able to keep the Stupid Dickheads out?

Lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 47
Turbo that is about as smart as the rival fans who still heckle Snake for sexual assault. Bird was found not guilty of the glassing incident.

You didn't "just" find it on Facebook, you also posted it to a public forum.
Interestingly, Manly odds to win the warriors game and their top 8 chances have firmed since the door attacked Dylan's hand.
I had a think about this...perhaps without his missed tackles near the line, hogging of the ball, and lack of attitude Manly might just be better off??.
I would think against a big nasty Warriors outfit you need the man of steel back in the centres with a NZ international so these gaps can be plugged.
There you go, some positive spin.
NYEagle

Hard to believe, but a fear of wooden doors is a clinical disorder :giggle:

Hylophobia
, also known asxylophobia, ylophobia, anddendrophobia, is a psychological disorder defined by an irrational fear of wood, forest or trees
Treatment:
Phobias such as hylophobia are usually treated by putting the patient in therapy and making them recall the incident in question, and making them see it from an adult perspective. This is often a hard task, as the original incident will have been forgotten, andhypnosis or anti-anxiety medicine may have to be used.
-------------------------
Lets chain Walker to the goal post till he makes peace with wooden objects :nerd:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8