Dylan Walker Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a goose fullstop.

Personally i think the fine is a little over the top, he didnt really hurt anyone else but himself.

He let himself and his team mates down by hurting himself and not being able to play for a month, I think thats punishment enough.

Players have done ALOT worse and coped 10K fines

This is the real reason Dylan couldn't get in the door. This guy was on the otherside stopping the "Walker" from passing through lol!!! Sorry guys and girls, you will only get this if you watch Game of Thrones.
20160711_145320.png

geez , i wonder why we have never seen this behavior from the Storm.
Its simple, they players fear Bellamy ....

there are rules in place and they are followed or the player goes back in the pecking order irrelevant of who they are.

It is quite obvious really

By the time they have grappled, used the chicken wing, crusher, prowler, spear tackle and other things learned under the SuperCoach, their door is open without the need for a punch

geez , i wonder why we have never seen this behavior from the Storm.
Its simple, they players fear Bellamy ....

there are rules in place and they are followed or the player goes back in the pecking order irrelevant of who they are.
I was thinking exactly this, however i do think they get a very easy run from the victorian media because they are unknowns down there. Still agree though It just doesn't happen to Bellamy.

The only thing I can see he's guilty of here is stupidity, yet we have people insinuating domestic violence and calling for his sacking!!! Really???
To the people calling for his sacking, if you were to injure yourself outside of work and couldn't work for a month, would you expect to be sacked? I doubt it. In most work places, you'd be able to take any sick leave you were entitled to and then probably be on leave without pay after that. Given he's been fined, he is foregoing pay for his stupidity, just as would happen in a regular job.

As for suggestions of domestic violence, I don't know too many people that would be happy to have that said about them without any evidence.

I bet Dylan's door has learnt it's lesson though, no way that door won't open again when required. It may be a bit old school but I kinda respect a guy who maintains strict discipline with his ingress/egress furnishings.

I'm happy with the $10,000 fine. Works out at $2,500 for every game he is likely to miss with injury due to his own stupidity. Especially after gaining some confidence with our first win in over two months.

Door abuse is a very serious problem in Society as a whole. It's time it stopped!!!!! Remember what Hasler did to that door out at Parra stadium?? What an example to set, no wonder these young blokes are doing this sort of thing to doors.

Let's declare today anti door-abuse day.......whose with me???????
What colour jersey would recommend for Doors in League round?

The only thing I can see he's guilty of here is stupidity, yet we have people insinuating domestic violence and calling for his sacking!!! Really???
To the people calling for his sacking, if you were to injure yourself outside of work and couldn't work for a month, would you expect to be sacked? I doubt it. In most work places, you'd be able to take any sick leave you were entitled to and then probably be on leave without pay after that. Given he's been fined, he is foregoing pay for his stupidity, just as would happen in a regular job.

As for suggestions of domestic violence, I don't know too many people that would be happy to have that said about them without any evidence.

Ding ding ding we have a winner

My opinion of him is based purely and solely on a couple of things.

1. Laughing, joking around hugs and high five's with Penrith players after the Penrith loss at Brookvale.
2.Now this ridiculous thing on his 1st weekend off with the boys, when we are having the worst season in years and we need him to be our shining light.

Very bad attitude and it smacks of selfishness.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4