Dylan Walker injuries thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm a little confused guys. People on this site keep suggesting Will Hopoate is coming back to the nest. But my understanding is that he signed a 3 year contract with the Dogs earlier this year expiring 2020. I doubt the Dogs would want to move him on so where is this rumour coming from?

Ricky Stuart suffered a very serious leg break and seemed to make a full recovery and as previously mentioned , no doubt Gorgeous George was another example . A bit of extra responsibility but no reason why Parker , Kelly or Tom Wright can not step up to the mark to show that they can do the job . they all have the natural ability but all need a good off season to meet the challenge .

hardest part will be the mind battle. He'll have the best doing their thing on the body no doubt, but to have a major injury at the time of year you are generally able to get away from it all for a bit, especially when you are a young bloke with all the energy in the world to burn you want to make the most of it. To be in and out of hospitals / long rehab / being away from the squad for alot of the hard yakka and season planning while you are doing rehab programs rebuilding yourself, i'd imagine can be tough on the mind just not feeling like you are doing what you should be, especially if the squad is as tight as they've said they are. One of those things where even though you clearly aren't, and it'll be drilled in your head by everyone that you aren't, it's always hard to shake out of your head with so much time to think, that you are letting the boys down or falling behind / opening a door for someone else etc.

I had the same (ankle) injury about 20yrs ago and my leg has never been the same.

My cousin's son (who currently plays Jnr Wallbies) had the same injury approx 18 months ago and he has returned as if nothing had ever happened.

I think the treatment for this kind of stuff has progressed so far that with a bit of determination (which I think Walker has by the truck load) he will return back to his best.
The difference will be Walker has around the clock care with docs and physio by his side through professional rehab.

Still a nasty injury and I have concerns about his recovery for next season. Such a bummer that it had to happen to our most explosive ball runner. Walker's primary attribute is his acceleration.

The difference will be Walker has around the clock care with docs and physio by his side through professional rehab.

Still a nasty injury and I have concerns about his recovery for next season. Such a bummer that it had to happen to our most explosive ball runner. Walker's primary attribute is his acceleration.
Bones mend stronger and Walker will be back to his explosive best .

If Tom Wright shows he's ready for first grade at the beginning of next year, he could potentially be even more dangerous than Walker. He has similar speed, but he also is more evasive and looks to be getting stronger. If he's ready, I dont think we'll lose much and in fact could gain a little.

If Tom Wright shows he's ready for first grade at the beginning of next year, he could potentially be even more dangerous than Walker. He has similar speed, but he also is more evasive and looks to be getting stronger. If he's ready, I dont think we'll lose much and in fact could gain a little.

He might get overshadowed in FG, but wouldn’t mind him getting a start to show his wares.

My thought is dylan may not be resigned by the club moving forward so its a great time for our youngsters to shine

Jusy my thought.

Unless trent looks at adjusting our game plan where centres get passed the ball its kind of silly wasting too much money on talent in that position where we just need dummy half runners and defenders

His abilities are very under utilised
As if we wouldn't want to re-sign Walker? He's one of the best centres in the entire sport

Tom Wright has potential, although only delivers occasionally and I personally see no upside to him over walker. Although him over Kelly is see a few. Even battle between Kelly, Tom Wright and Parker to start 2018. Then when Walker returns it'll be the best that gets to keep the other centre position, with the other/s going back to reserves

Tom Wright will be more effective at centre with the extra space. He'll be more tempted to try his moves out wide, instead of being crowded in at 5/8. He's a better runner than distributor. May even be worth a look on the wing initially

Tom Wright will be more effective at centre with the extra space. He'll be more tempted to try his moves out wide, instead of being crowded in at 5/8. He's a better runner than distributor. May even be worth a look on the wing initially
He could be our Nick Cotric, big and speedy tall winger/centre.

As if we wouldn't want to re-sign Walker? He's one of the best centres in the entire sport

Tom Wright has potential, although only delivers occasionally and I personally see no upside to him over walker. Although him over Kelly is see a few. Even battle between Kelly, Tom Wright and Parker to start 2018. Then when Walker returns it'll be the best that gets to keep the other centre position, with the other/s going back to reserves

Im not saying i wouldnt resign him. I just had a feeling that manly might not. Lets be frank harry, they have moved many on that most would keep.

Just watching the way manly play all the good ball goes to tom, the centres get diddly squat creative opportunities. As it looks the same coach will be hired i felt that maybe MANLY may consider a different direction and spend the money elsewhere if they want a different role from the 3 and 4

Its just a observation mate. Hold on to your G Banger.

Im not saying i wouldnt resign him. I just had a feeling that manly might not. Lets be frank harry, they have moved many on that most would keep.

Just watching the way manly play all the good ball goes to tom, the centres get diddly squat creative opportunities. As it looks the same coach will be hired i felt that maybe MANLY may consider a different direction and spend the money elsewhere if they want a different role from the 3 and 4

Its just a observation mate. Hold on to your G Banger.
Didn't mean to sound like I was belittling your opinion, sorry. Although I really, really can't see this happening

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8