Drugs, Sex, Domestic Violence: Football's dark cover up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cocaine what a drug! Just goes to show how crafty the whole NRL system is. Players,Doctors, trainers,Coaches, it’s pretty much an out of control mess. No wonder game attendance dropped off.People are starting to see the NRL system for what it really is. Nothing worse over the years of supporting your side than to find out that players that you support are complete and utter d...k heads.I always thought Burgess was the good type. Not surprising I was wrong. I always knew there was drugs in the game and what went on off field but never thought burgess was one of them. Now for the big cover up.AS USUAL.

Oh and don’t forget Andrew Johns and his ecstasy romp and Mathew waiting in line for sex. One was made an immortal and the other got his own fox sports show or maybe two.Justice prevails again.
Its OK - get John Fordham as your manager or arrange a sympathetic 'mea culpa' interview on Chn 9. All will be forgiven - what odds for boof head Burgess to get a sympathetic A current Affair interview int he weeks to come?

Souths: We look forward to co-operating fully with any investigation.

Police: ~launches strike force~

Souths / ceo's/ coaches / everyone: deny deny deny deny deny deny!

Here we go!

Screenshot_20201003-190716_Samsung Internet.jpg

Enjoy! Lol@souffs

This is so sad, for Sam, for his lovely wife, and their beautiful children. Honestly, what's wrong with society?

Sam needs some serious counselling.

Didn't Dylan Walker come to us from Souths with a prescription drug problem?

Jeez I hope Manly are clean skins, and the welfare of our players, their families and the clubs wellbeing is first and paramount priority.
Can guarantee our players are not clean skins hahahaha

.s cc'd .
Cocaine what a drug! Just goes to show how crafty the whole NRL system is. Players,Doctors, trainers,Coaches, it’s pretty much an out of control mess. No wonder game attendance dropped off.People are starting to see the NRL system for what it really is. Nothing worse over the years of supporting your side than to find out that players that you support are complete and utter d...k heads.I always thought Burgess was the good type. Not surprising I was wrong. I always knew there was drugs in the game and what went on off field but never thought burgess was one of them. Now for the big cover up.AS USUAL.
Mate... it is rampant and has been since the the late eighties. Seen some absolute madness with certain players over the years. But drugs are feasted upon in high income social environments everywhere.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4