Draw for rest of season

  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Look at our draw
sharks away
dragons away gong we never win down there
roosters away
panthers home they will put 50 on us if we play like we did tonight
warriors away
bulldogs away we haven’t played well at Accor stadium that well of many years
tigers Home 50/50 game

thats one tough draw
going to be hard viewing
maybe 1 or 2 more wins this year
hate where we are as a club.
 

Ryan

Journey Man
I reckon if you put a 10'er against us every week to lose 12+, you'd thank me later. The only games I'll be watching are the wins on replay tbh. Teams just not entertaining. Like I said, 2 years ago, you couldn't pry me away from both going to watch the games live or full games on tele.

Great to see our attack going to **** after Flanagan got his Dragons job.
 

Yaz Eagle

Reserve Grader
From what I see there is one spot left in the 8 and Cowboys have the momentum to take that. Lose next week and season is over.

One thing is for sure glad we signed Brooks. Schuster ain’t a half and with the amount of ball we had in cowboys half we should have scored more tries.
 

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Sad state of affairs isn't it.
3/4 of the way into the season and we are already done. Season over with still 7 games in the bag. Congratulations to everybody involved
 

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
and we don't even have a rainbow or Barrett to blame for it?
Nothing to do with Rainbows , Barrett or even Seibold.

We have a couple of top class players , and a couple of others that bleed for the club.

The rest , journeymen who really couldn’t give much of a toss or players that possibly wouldn’t cut the mustard elsewhere.

We simply just aren’t good enough.

Playing the “ blame game “ between the captain / the coach / the assistant coach is largely irrelevant.

Until we get 30 fully committed players we won’t be competitive for a full season.

Everyone can whinge & bitch all they like , but that’s the issue.
 

JenEagle

Bencher
Cowboys were really good tonight and we weren’t far off them. Wasn’t much in it.

I can’t see us making the eight though now but you never know. We would have to win six from seven or at least five from seven.
 

Uk eagle

Bencher
Look at our draw
sharks away
dragons away gong we never win down there
roosters away
panthers home they will put 50 on us if we play like we did tonight
warriors away
bulldogs away we haven’t played well at Accor stadium that well of many years
tigers Home 50/50 game

thats one tough draw
going to be hard viewing
maybe 1 or 2 more wins this year
hate where we are as a club.
I'm not sure I understand how it's a tough draw. Tigers, bulldogs and dragons??? Come on, we should be able to play them on the moon and still win. Roosters away should be 50/50, sharks and warriors we are still in with a shout. Panthers are too good for us. It's more a case of which Manly team turns up. We turn up with a poor attitude then we lose the lot. Turn up and play well then we could get 10 points.
 

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Dogs presently are in a much better place than we are. I think we might finish 15th.

Anyone with Phool Gould in charge is in a much worse place than any other team despite ladder position.

Seriously the bloke sacked Cleary and replaced him with Griffin. I could go on but wont.
 

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nothing to do with Rainbows , Barrett or even Seibold.

We have a couple of top class players , and a couple of others that bleed for the club.

The rest , journeymen who really couldn’t give much of a toss or players that possibly wouldn’t cut the mustard elsewhere.

We simply just aren’t good enough.

Playing the “ blame game “ between the captain / the coach / the assistant coach is largely irrelevant.

Until we get 30 fully committed players we won’t be competitive for a full season.

Everyone can whinge & bitch all they like , but that’s the issue.

Yep id take a dozen of Garrick,Crocker or Parker over just about anyone else excluding our big stars.
 

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
11. SEA EAGLES (23 points, -31)

Run home
: Dragons (a), Roosters (a), Panthers (h), Warriors (a), Bulldogs (a), Tigers (h)

Analysis: Manly kept their finals hopes alive with an upset of the Sharks 30-26 away, but they could have improved their points differential if they maintained the rage after leading 30-8. Apart from Tom Trbojevic, most of Manly’s top 17 are injury free and Josh Schuster and Daly Cherry-Evans’ scrumbase partnership is improving every week. Four of Manly’s final six games are against bottom eight sides starting with the Dragons this week, so if they can improve their points differential, their finals hopes can stay alive down to the wire and the fact they are on an uneven number due to a draw could work in their favour.

Injuries: Taniela Paseka (knee, TBC), Josh Aloiai (shoulder, TBC), Ben Trbojevic (hamstring, Round 23), Karl Lawton (calf, Round 23-24), Tom Trbojevic (pectoral, season)

1st: 0%

Top 4: 0.3%

Top 8: 12.3%

 

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
11. SEA EAGLES (23 points, -31)

Run home
: Dragons (a), Roosters (a), Panthers (h), Warriors (a), Bulldogs (a), Tigers (h)

Analysis: Manly kept their finals hopes alive with an upset of the Sharks 30-26 away, but they could have improved their points differential if they maintained the rage after leading 30-8. Apart from Tom Trbojevic, most of Manly’s top 17 are injury free and Josh Schuster and Daly Cherry-Evans’ scrumbase partnership is improving every week. Four of Manly’s final six games are against bottom eight sides starting with the Dragons this week, so if they can improve their points differential, their finals hopes can stay alive down to the wire and the fact they are on an uneven number due to a draw could work in their favour.

Injuries: Taniela Paseka (knee, TBC), Josh Aloiai (shoulder, TBC), Ben Trbojevic (hamstring, Round 23), Karl Lawton (calf, Round 23-24), Tom Trbojevic (pectoral, season)

1st: 0%

Top 4: 0.3%

Top 8: 12.3%

Pretty close , 10% chance of making the 8, 90% to miss out.

Personally I think the year is already over as far as finals go , and we should just be playing for pride at this stage.

We aren’t going to run last , so there would be an opportunity to mix and match a few potential change ups for 2024.
 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16
14 6 7 13 15
14 6 8 -55 14
13 4 9 -126 12
14 4 10 -121 10
13 3 10 -129 10
13 3 10 -131 10
Back
Top Bottom