Draw for rest of season

  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
We 100% need to win the next two, then see where we are at.

The Sharks and Parra the two in the hunt that are vulnerable whilst I wouldn't rule the Knights out.

Souths with Latrell back will make it.
 

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I see us winning two maybe three games which won't see us make the eight. We really blew a good opportunity this year but a particularly poor refereeing decision against Souths and too many poor efforts in games we should have won (Newcastle x 2 and Parramatta reserve grade in round 2) scuttled our chances.
 

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
I see us winning two maybe three games which won't see us make the eight. We really blew a good opportunity this year but a particularly poor refereeing decision against Souths and too many poor efforts in games we should have won (Newcastle x 2 and Parramatta reserve grade in round 2) scuttled our chances.
Manly won that first game against Parramatta.
 
  • 👍
Reactions: Ned

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If the team can play to there potential they should be beating , Dragons, Tigers, Bulldogs and possibly the Roosters , Panthers , can’t see manly beating them , That leaves the warriors game which comes at a time that if they won 2 of 3 so far it could be a must win game to set up the last 2 games , All optimistic I know but they have it in front of them to succeed after getting the win last week when they weren’t expected to win
If they get that kind of run into the finals who knows , And if they don’t get the next 2 wins its all over
 

Rafferty

Mug punter
Anyone pay attention to Jakes interview for this weeks game, when asked about playing finals or our run to towards the finals, he nearly told the truth, then realised what he was about to say and slightly reworded his reply, not just a good footy player, pretty smart bloke our Jake.
 
Last edited:

Thewestisbest

Reserve Grader
Anyone pay attention to Jakes interview for this weeks game, when asked about playing finals or our run to towards the finals, he nearly told the truth, then realised what he was about to say and slightly reworded his reply, not just a good footy player, pretty smart bloke our Jake.
Yeah, I noticed that as well.
 

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Need to win minimum 4 more:
Drags
Easts (not likely I don’t think)
Dogs
Tigers
And then hope results go our way to squeeze in. Unlikely but not impossible.

An upset v Warriors is not off the cards either as we seem to be a bogey team of theirs.
 

Rafferty

Mug punter
Need to win minimum 4 more:
Drags
Easts (not likely I don’t think)
Dogs
Tigers
And then hope results go our way to squeeze in. Unlikely but not impossible.

An upset v Warriors is not off the cards either as we seem to be a bogey team of theirs.
Chooks will have nothing to play for next week, their season‘s done tonight and the donkeys are making sure they’ll be nice and flat, there getting physically touched up, love it, hope the Bronc’s keep it physical for the next 40.
 

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Manly deserve to make the 8 if they get enough wins just like any other team
Plenty of other teams have had there ups and downs this season
Manly are no different to them
Totally, if we win enough to make it why wouldn't we deserve it? Buzzards comment. In fact if we sneak in with the injuries we’ve had this year, I’d argue we deserve it more than many other sides do.
 

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Totally, if we win enough to make it why wouldn't we deserve it? Buzzards comment. In fact if we sneak in with the injuries we’ve had this year, I’d argue we deserve it more than many other sides do.
Bizarre not buzzards lol
 

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Pretty close , 10% chance of making the 8, 90% to miss out.

Personally I think the year is already over as far as finals go , and we should just be playing for pride at this stage.

We aren’t going to run last , so there would be an opportunity to mix and match a few potential change ups for 2024.
Having a look at it now those points dropped against south's knights x 2 games plus Titans at home will be the difference this year.
 

Alfreddo

Reserve Grader
Well we are certainties tonight. We beat the Roosters a couple of weeks back. We can do it again. That would make 3 wins in a row and have us sitting in the 8. We certainly need to go to another level. We saw that for the first 50 or 60 minutes vs the Sharks. If players such as Koula, Schuster and Saab hit a purple patch and our forwards get the job done well then the likes of DCE and Garrick will cause major headaches for any opposition. We are right in this and we can really come flying into the finals with a wet sail.
 
Team P W L PD Pts
17 14 3 141 34
17 12 5 118 30
17 11 6 125 28
18 11 7 209 26
18 10 7 97 25
17 9 8 63 24
17 9 8 46 24
18 10 8 3 24
17 9 8 -56 24
17 8 9 -91 22
18 8 10 25 20
17 7 10 -90 20
18 8 10 -97 20
18 7 10 -34 19
17 6 11 -89 18
17 4 13 -153 14
18 4 14 -217 12
Back
Top Bottom