Pre-Game Dragons v Manly [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 6
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
22 Jul 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that thinks scorched earth is the best choice here?

Just burn it down and try anything

Cometh the hour, Cometh the man :)

@BOZO & @The better Robbo

Full Monty.jpg

Happy for Weekes making his debut and good luck to him.

I can't imagine Sipley at lock playing for 80 minutes. The forwards will have to rotate and share the load. Seeing Burbo and Schu after the game on Saturday sprinting and doing time trials gives me a little bit of hope they'll have enough fitness to last the distance...one can hope anyway.

Doubt we'll really know the final team till 5pm tomorrow and🤞 there's no more covid-positives 🙏

If only getting the vaxx did as initially promised.
What like drastically reduced the impact of covid over the majority of the populace?
Or protected against the strains at the time?

Yeah if only. If only we were also able to better vaccinate places like Africa where a lot of these new strains are mutating based on low vax rates.

Surely Joe Rogan has a discussion forum somewhere you can go and spout this crap.

Stay on footy!

All I can say is well done Des. Harder for Manly to win perhaps, but giving young Weekes and Burbo spots is exciting. He could have been conservative but he took the risk and I'm totally supportive of his decision whether they win or lose. These kids need a taste of first grade if they are going to know what is expected of them. Could be disastrous, but also could be a real eye opener. There still may be a switcheroo but I hope the kids get their chance.

What like drastically reduced the impact of covid over the majority of the populace?
Or protected against the strains at the time?

Yeah if only. If only we were also able to better vaccinate places like Africa where a lot of these new strains are mutating based on low vax rates.

Surely Joe Rogan has a discussion forum somewhere you can go and spout this crap.

Stay on footy!
Not to mention the medically researched estimated 30 million lives that would've been lost without a vaxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8