Pre-Game Dragons v Manly [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 6
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
22 Jul 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some betting agencies have not heard the Covid outs for Manly and still have the Dragons paying $2.35.
Thursday game next week so Croker could be in serious doubt for that too

I wish the journos had asked Des if Jake's other brother (Burbo) is Covid-free, and for that matter if any other players are in doubt. Then again, Des being Des doesn't give anything away that he doesn't have to...
Pretty sure he is covid free (and I hope). The video on manlys socials of Marty receiving his jersey, you can see Burbo sitting in the back. Cant have anymore out surely

This is it. We can out score most sides. we are a strong attacking side. This separates us from the chaff. But we like to have the game won by the 30 minute mark, and this is a weakness. We just need to hold our nerve, grind Out 80 and a few individuals will make the difference.
A good solid 1st half, and forward dominance will be key to taking this one out. Our 2nd half's have been choc full of points, and can't see this changing tbh. ..carn Manly !!

Some betting agencies have not heard the Covid outs for Manly and still have the Dragons paying $2.35.
Thursday game next week so Croker could be in serious doubt for that too
If Croker got covid yesterday, that's an 8 day stretch to next weeks game. I believe you need to isolate for at least 7 days, so could be good to go next match...lots of fingers crossed !!

The hoodoo is Wollongong, not Kogarah. We’ve barely played there in the last 20 years and won two of the last four there. Wins in 2013 and 2014 and then didn’t play there for 5 years before losing in 2020. It’s not going to be easy regardless, but we’ve done ok there in the past.

But we did lose at the Kogdog when leading that game by 24 points. Place is cursed mang

Does anyone know if Walker can play hooker? He seems to be able to play everywhere so wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up there. Otherwise there is Foz but is it worth weakening our halves with a already weakened team.
No more positive results between now and kick off 🤞🤞

It's not impossible, although unlikely. In the case of mass outs due to injury/illness teams can apply for special dispensation to bring players in from outside the 22 named on Tuesday. Dogs did it earlier this year.
He wasn’t Named for Blacktown this week assuming due to the injury he suffered last week. Came off just before half time and didn’t return. Shame because he would’ve most likely got his chance this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10