Dragons or Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not as smart arse an answer as you think mate....................it could also have been just as likely Penn was trading the home ground advantage for cash to move it!!

But thanks, you're a swell guy!

Not everything is big bad Penn.

The NRL control finals....location, price, etc.
Have you recently started following the NRL?

Not everything is big bad Penn.

The NRL control finals....location, price, etc.
Have you recently started following the NRL?

Fairly recent ..........1976.
But some of us are slower learners!

Thank f*** we have you here to guide us through our ignorance!!!

Does anyone remember us belting Parramatta in the last round and then losing to them the week after in a final?

I'd prefer is wasn't the Dragons.
Anyone know possible timeslots we might play?
I totally ****ed up by agreeing to go to a birthday WEEKEND on the South Coast. No escaping it because they know I'm a Manly tragic and any excuse would just be a lie.
Don't make an excuse just say

"I AM MANLY" drop the mike and leave

We can't be worrying about records against certain clubs...I can't imagine we will never beat St George ever again in premiership history so we will get a win sooner or later; it might as well come next weekend?

As for Penrith, I think they would be inspired to turn up next week after being embarrassed last night and would be much sterner opposition.

I'll say Dragons.

Does anyone remember us belting Parramatta in the last round and then losing to them the week after in a final?
We belted them in a GF qualifier something like 20 nil in 1983 and then they smashed us in the GF. I still have nightmares and why I will NEVER want to see that scum win anything ever again.

We will be playing the Panthers the dragon's will get beat today so nothing to choose

The Dragons have had the wood on us over the past years & so have the Panthers, however after last nights belting the wood has turned to sawdust.......time for the Dragons to cop the same! The boys can't afford to be scared or worried about past results. Pay back time & I think the boys will be primed to give it right back to them!

We can't be worrying about records against certain clubs...I can't imagine we will never beat St George ever again in premiership history so we will get a win sooner or later; it might as well come next weekend?

As for Penrith, I think they would be inspired to turn up next week after being embarrassed last night and would be much sterner opposition.

I'll say Dragons.
I agree. I want to end this boggy side business in the finals - it would give us more confidence than if we beat Penrith again.

All we heard last week was that the Panthers won 7/8 at Brookie - it's all in the mindset :nerd:

Manly can beat anyone if they keep it simple :nod:

We belted them in a GF qualifier something like 20 nil in 1983 and then they smashed us in the GF. I still have nightmares and why I will NEVER want to see that scum win anything ever again.
Yes. I was at the semi and then had pretty much banked the gf win.

I'll say Dragons.

This.
And I want us to play them to get them back for the other times we played this year. I also think we can beat them well. We rested players last time we played them at win. I actually like our chances better against them for sone reason.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8