Dragons or Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Friday - Allianz
Roosters v Broncos

Saturday - AAMI
Storm v Parra

Saturday - Allianz
Manly v Losers

Sunday - Allianz
Sharks v Cows

DIyM0Y4VYAA-XYB.jpg:large

I would have been happier playing St George. We are not emotionally mature or professional enough not to go into another Penrith game without taking our foot off the gas given the belting we handed them.

The past three weeks have shown just how badly DESpicable has screwed the Dogs, and almost ruined a player such as Lichaa.
His tactics had the Dogs bogged down and predictable, but when they were allowed to play what was in front of them they proved they had a roster good enough to feature in the finals.
Thanks again DESpicable. You screwed us, but evened the score with those blue-and-white muts.

I would have been happier playing St George. We are not emotionally mature or professional enough not to go into another Penrith game without taking our foot off the gas given the belting we handed them.

I'm glad we avoided the Dragons..................no one is ever going to convince me that in the Elimination final we want to play the team who has absolutely spanked us twice in the regular season.
Those games weren't even close!!

Sure we could have beaten them but I'm also happy not to be playing them!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8