Dragons or Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both could be tricky

Dragons are a bit of a bogey team this season and if we play the Panthers they will be right up for it

We could always pray for the Dragons to lose and the Knights to touch up the Sharks by 22 points then we can play the Cowboys at Allianz

Last edited:
I'd prefer is wasn't the Dragons.
Anyone know possible timeslots we might play?
I totally ****ed up by agreeing to go to a birthday WEEKEND on the South Coast. No escaping it because they know I'm a Manly tragic and any excuse would just be a lie.

Holy **** just remembered that my ouija board said we'd finish 6th late last season. I put it up on silvertails back then and only just remembered. Maybe I should refind that thing again! Hahah, maybe just a coincidence although it wasn't looking likely late in the season last year

Who would you rather us play next week at Allianz Stadium, Saints or Penrith?

Why is it at Allianz? Whys isn't it at Brookie?
I thought 6th team "HOSTS"

First Elimination Final: fifth ranked team hosts eighth ranked team
Second Elimination Final: sixth ranked team hosts seventh ranked team

Penrith will be fired up after tonight. But bring us whoever, can't be scared to vs anyone in finals. If they play like they did tonight they can beat anyone in the 8.

I don't know if we can beat the Dragons.

They have had the wood on us since the 2008 semis. Well it feels that way.

Really we can beat either but Panthers will be ready for us next week.

FMD you are a dead ****.

Your also proving to be a pessimistic pest... I hope the boys prove you wrong regardless..... and even if they don't, this year is a success. Finals footy!

Pessimistic?

Don't know how you got that from this post.................I'd prefer to beat the Dragons because they gave us a bath twice this year and it would be super f***ing sweet if if we beat them in the finals!

How the f*** does that say "pessimism" moron?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7