DON'T FORGET YOUR TIPS!! 2022 Tipping Comp open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Dan, I purchased both Premium membership and tipping comp and I'm waiting on the go ahead for supercoach payment as well.This was done thru Paypal as usual..Thanks again.
To make it easier all you need to do is follow this link now that you have paid for the Tipping Comp

Bump!

This year I've donated all my mod's salary to the winner.

39 people so far and round one is gettin' close.

This meme-less and limited to one thread only post has been sanctioned for your mental health.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
In typical MFB tradition I’m spending the first three weeks of the competition largely “ off grid “.

We’ll to be honest I don’t know that for a fact but I’m doing a caravan trip of the Victorian High Country staying in mostly remote bush camps so I’m guessing no Telstra Towers in most places.

Whilst bad for me it’s good for the team as they usually win whilst I’m away , happens every year !!

Last year I was home for the first month , lost 4 games then I go away, and BINGO!!

In typical MFB tradition I’m spending the first three weeks of the competition largely “ off grid “.

We’ll to be honest I don’t know that for a fact but I’m doing a caravan trip of the Victorian High Country staying in mostly remote bush camps so I’m guessing no Telstra Towers in most places.

Whilst bad for me it’s good for the team as they usually win whilst I’m away , happens every year !!

Last year I was home for the first month , lost 4 games then I go away, and BINGO!!
Thank you Mark ;)

I heard the Vic High country is in spectacular condition this year more than others. You might want to extend your trip a few months @:D

So I'm a bit torn.

The less of you champions that join, the better my chances of going back to back are.

But then again the money is good for the site to keep the improvements rolling in.
Heaven forbid we have to go to a cheap site like the eels one, or even the storms. They are dreadful.

So as the season is getting near (thanks to @Will on the hill. for keeping us updated) you can either help me out by not joining proving that me >>>> you, or join up, help out the site, and put this moose in his rightful place - (which is usually last page-ish).

So I'm a bit torn.

The less of you champions that join, the better my chances of going back to back are.

But then again the money is good for the site to keep the improvements rolling in.
Heaven forbid we have to go to a cheap site like the eels one, or even the storms. They are dreadful.

So as the season is getting near (thanks to @Will on the hill. for keeping us updated) you can either help me out by not joining proving that me >>>> you, or join up, help out the site, and put this moose in his rightful place - (which is usually last page-ish).
Is PayPal the only payment option?

So I'm a bit torn.

As a result of your plea I joined just so you can have bragging rights.
( truth be known I joined a few days ago but a bit of false confidence can't hurt)

Is PayPal the only payment option?

I think so (question for @Dan) but I think paypal allows you to 'pay with a credit card' and hence you don't have to put money into paypal, etc.

At least that's how I've been paying the last few years.

uncle Dan knows all.

-and has all my money

2022 Silvertails Tipping Comp - Join now!

Apologies for the bulk tagging everyone, but all of you have been in at least one of the last few Silvertails Tipping Comps, so this is just a reminder that the 2022 comp starts pretty soon, so sign up if you are able to! (And yes, we realise some on the list have already signed up – thank you)

You all know the drill, the Tipping Comp is one of the main ways the site raises cash, which is needed so Dan can keep the place up to date and looking spick and span. Of course if you can’t join this year no worries, but it does help the site 😊

Not all on this list have posted lately but we hope everyone is going OK

@ABTK
@ALinda
@Andrew..
@anthonyb1965
@Blucky
@Batty
@bob dylan
@bones
@Boofhead
@BOZO
@Bradza
@Brookie Brawler
@Budgewoi Eagle
@Cameron
@Captain Moondog
@castle eagle
@Catch_20_2
@Chip and Chase
@chouncey
@Cliffy4PM
@Cliffymagic
@Clint
@Corso_Pete
@Dan
@davohan123
@decadeofdominance
@Desert Eagle
@Dion Johnson
@double hoops
@dowdz
@DSM5
@Duff
@eadie fan
@Eagle of London
@Eagle1188
@eagle66
@EagleFlys
@Eagleheart
@Eagles2nv
@Eagles4Life
@Fibro Eagle
@FlyingHigh
@globaleagle
@Go manly
@Growler FNQ
@Huntervalleyeagle
@JEF
@Jethro
@Jock
@Karin
@Kevinward777
@Kiwi Eagle
@Larry David
@lighthousekeeper
@lsz
@lulubelle
@Lyonstomenzies
@Mals
@ManEagle
@Manly To Win!
@ManlyMit
@manlywarringah
@marga
@Mark from Brisbane
@mave
@max
@maxta
@mickqld
@MuzztheEagle
@Nappy
@Ned
@niccipops
@nightster
@OneEyedEagle
@Pablo
@Pittwater Legend
@pjayz
@Pommie Eagle
@Ralphie
@Ranga
@rifraff
@robbiea
@Rodo
@Roger
@Romes
@Rosko
@Rusty Cage
@SeaEagle21
@seaeagledave
@SeaEagleRock8
@Shaka1eye
@shawn.b
@Shells Eagles
@simon64
@Spartan Eagle
@Stiffi
@StuBoot
@Stuey Davis’s Socks
@swoop
@Tareeeagle
@The Bagman
@the mauler
@The McCarrs Creek Eagle
@The Primes
@The Wheel
@Thomas
@tookey
@Top End Eagle
@Tragic Eagle
@TWO DOGS
@Under the Sticks
@Velocity
@Wombat64
@wombatgc
@Woodsie
@manlyfan76
@north coast eagle
@The Who

2022 Silvertails Tipping Comp - Join now!

Apologies for the bulk tagging everyone, but all of you have been in at least one of the last few Silvertails Tipping Comps, so this is just a reminder that the 2022 comp starts pretty soon, so sign up if you are able to! (And yes, we realise some on the list have already signed up – thank you)

You all know the drill, the Tipping Comp is one of the main ways the site raises cash, which is needed so Dan can keep the place up to date and looking spick and span. Of course if you can’t join this year no worries, but it does help the site 😊

Not all on this list have posted lately but we hope everyone is going OK

@ABTK
@ALinda
@Andrew..
@anthonyb1965
@Blucky
@Batty
@bob dylan
@bones
@Boofhead
@BOZO
@Bradza
@Brookie Brawler
@Budgewoi Eagle
@Cameron
@Captain Moondog
@castle eagle
@Catch_20_2
@Chip and Chase
@chouncey
@Cliffy4PM
@Cliffymagic
@Clint
@Corso_Pete
@Dan
@davohan123
@decadeofdominance
@Desert Eagle
@Dion Johnson
@double hoops
@dowdz
@DSM5
@Duff
@eadie fan
@Eagle of London
@Eagle1188
@eagle66
@EagleFlys
@Eagleheart
@Eagles2nv
@Eagles4Life
@Fibro Eagle
@FlyingHigh
@globaleagle
@Go manly
@Growler FNQ
@Huntervalleyeagle
@JEF
@Jethro
@Jock
@Karin
@Kevinward777
@Kiwi Eagle
@Larry David
@lighthousekeeper
@lsz
@lulubelle
@Lyonstomenzies
@Mals
@ManEagle
@Manly To Win!
@ManlyMit
@manlywarringah
@marga
@Mark from Brisbane
@mave
@max
@maxta
@mickqld
@MuzztheEagle
@Nappy
@Ned
@niccipops
@nightster
@OneEyedEagle
@Pablo
@Pittwater Legend
@pjayz
@Pommie Eagle
@Ralphie
@Ranga
@rifraff
@robbiea
@Rodo
@Roger
@Romes
@Rosko
@Rusty Cage
@SeaEagle21
@seaeagledave
@SeaEagleRock8
@Shaka1eye
@shawn.b
@Shells Eagles
@simon64
@Spartan Eagle
@Stiffi
@StuBoot
@Stuey Davis’s Socks
@swoop
@Tareeeagle
@The Bagman
@the mauler
@The McCarrs Creek Eagle
@The Primes
@The Wheel
@Thomas
@tookey
@Top End Eagle
@Tragic Eagle
@TWO DOGS
@Under the Sticks
@Velocity
@Wombat64
@wombatgc
@Woodsie
@manlyfan76
@north coast eagle
@The Who
WHy does keviee777 ( @Kevinward777 ) have a strike out ?
I'm in

47 champions!

thanks to all so far and nice to see some members who may not post much, but still contribute to the site financially.

~hugs~

Feel free to post more though :)

A special shout out to those effected by the terrible floods. You obviously have more important priorities than the tipping comp and I really hope you find yourselves back on your feet asap.

The photos, friends (cough) and family, have been sending me of the destruction have been sad to look through.

All the best. :)

woohoo - hit 50 participants!

Nice one champions, just enough room to squeeze in a few more though :)

Now I just have to remember to actually put my tips in!
Oh No Oops GIF by Paramount+

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8