DON'T FORGET YOUR TIPS!! 2022 Tipping Comp open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Timely bump to let everyone know that your tipping King for the last year is about to be de-throned (me...plebs! lol).

But more to show the Jersey that I won last year (plus some awesome Canadiana - donated to Australia for any and all good causes).

While there are many mathematical chances, I think we're down to the big three:

1) @The Eagle Has Landed (claiming above that he was "just throwing his money away" -under radar
2) @castle eagle , and
3) @davohan123

Hopefully whomever wins gets more daily recognition than I did (lol) but thanks again for all those helping to keep the site going.

Pic..!

eSB8SA6.jpg

The back of the collar has 'Bob Fulton" on it, which is a nice touch.

Timely bump to let everyone know that your tipping King for the last year is about to be de-throned (me...plebs! lol).

But more to show the Jersey that I won last year (plus some awesome Canadiana - donated to Australia for any and all good causes).

While there are many mathematical chances, I think we're down to the big three:

1) @The Eagle Has Landed (claiming above that he was "just throwing his money away" -under radar
2) @castle eagle , and
3) @davohan123

Hopefully whomever wins gets more daily recognition than I did (lol) but thanks again for all those helping to keep the site going.

Pic..!

eSB8SA6.jpg

The back of the collar has 'Bob Fulton" on it, which is a nice touch.
I think after a Perfect round this could be mine - hope its in XL @:p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10