DON'T FORGET YOUR TIPS!! 2022 Tipping Comp open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly Brothers in Arms
Lets do it

I am in !
Whilst not wanting to interfere @BOZO but rather help you, I noticed you're name isn't listed in the Pool. @Dan confirmed your payment's gone through but now you need to actually 'join' the Pool.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Whilst not wanting to interfere @BOZO but rather help you, I noticed you're name isn't listed in the Pool. @Dan confirmed your payment's gone through but now you need to actually 'join' the Pool.
Thank you feathered friend . You are not interfering . This forum is for interacting and that is what you were doing .

My name is now proudly listed with yours and all the other great Silvertails feathered friends

Last edited:
Sorry Mark, I should've noticed your omission too. Sorted and all good.

I agree....we got 24 in 48 hours, so surely we can get 100 tipsters in 5 weeks!
I wonder what is our all time Silveratils tipping comp membership record ?

Can some one that knows inform us please

Records are meant to be broken by the way

lets do it !

Great effort by the silvertails class of 2017

Records are meant to be broken by the Great ones

How Great are we in 2022 ?

Let us all show all those Silvertail punks of 2017 what we are made of !

Last year was our lowest with 62. :(

Last year was our lowest with 62. :(
Last year was our darkest year with only 62 contributions

I am simply lost for words but not lost in hope for our resurrection !

Let us put this dark day away this season by being the light and inspiration and doing the right thing by making a donation and keeping our forum viable

Remember Silvertails ........We are all in this together Birds of a feather .

The current list of 2022 Tipping Comp members are shown in the Tipping Competition section under 'Players in Pool'...
Thank you @ALinda

We Currently have 27 tipping comp members and most valuable contributors to our Silvertails forum and that is quite a good start considering the NRL season starts in over a month time on 10th of March

Many Thanks to all the 27 early starters :h:

2022 Tipping Comp News update ...

The Great @maxta has become our latest and Greatest 28th Silvertails most Valuable contributor and forum tipping comp member

Thank You Sexy Maxy !

NRL comp stars 10th of march

30 days to go

@Dan ,
I've joined and paid but the join page just rejects my entry. Can you please check it out for me ?
I don't have any payment completed or received from your account/your recorded email account. Did you make the payment under a different email perhaps?

@Dan ,
I've joined and paid but the join page just rejects my entry. Can you please check it out for me ?
Thank you for your loyal support and for keeping our forum viable feathered friend

Have a Great day and may you get your Karma of getting back what you have given along the way

1644378446923.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10