DON'T FORGET YOUR TIPS!! 2022 Tipping Comp open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We're a deck of cards + 2 jokers.

54 highly intelligent and good lookin' peeps are in the tipping comp! (Thanks :) )

As a well done, here's a gif showing a puppy and a ct getting along... aww

showing that above all - the site's the thing! (so thanks for playing)

Last chance guys and girls , get on board and inflict some pain on yourselves.

And think of me picking most games in advance as I’ll be in remote areas.

I’ll need to pick rounds 2-4 ( possibly 5) before I head into the Victorian High Country on Monday as there will be little to no internet where I’ll be ( I think ).

Hopefully I’ll get it in a few spots but don’t know the lay of the land there very well at all.

Last chance guys and girls , get on board and inflict some pain on yourselves.

And think of me picking most games in advance as I’ll be in remote areas.

I’ll need to pick rounds 2-4 ( possibly 5) before I head into the Victorian High Country on Monday as there will be little to no internet where I’ll be ( I think ).

Hopefully I’ll get it in a few spots but don’t know the lay of the land there very well at all.
Early games are usually so unpredictable anyways Mark....you could well be on top with this tactic while catching a few fish :happy: the early rounds I call "The Tea lady" as you can ask the office tea lady who doesn't have a clue and she can just as easily guess the early rounds with players/teams adjusting and a heap of upsets....

yes!

58 champions have joined the tipping comp.

thanks to the 'last minute-ers'

That's 57 people gunning for last years winner.
I'd hate to be that person!

Formular for tipping round 1 every year. Pick who you think will win using all information available. Trial form, clubs acquisitions ,injury up dates, experts opinions. Then once you've done that, throw those out , and pick all the other teams. Simples !
That's as good a formula as any!

I'm also 0/4 and on a roll...the wrong way lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10