DON'T FORGET YOUR TIPS!! 2022 Tipping Comp open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you Ned for your valuable support and contribution to our forum

Thanks to Ned we now have 29 Silvertail tipping comp members

Every tipping comp member and contributor to our forum will be gratefully and proudly displayed as a sign of great appreciation

Thank you to all 29 loyal and generous Silvertails

NRL comp stars 10th of March
......in 24 days time

08Dream

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
30 in now , come on boys and girls , click on that upgrade your membership area and come and have some fun.

Besides we can’t let @globaleagle win again
Hello feathered friend Mark , I hope you are experiencing good health

We all have heard of the Great 3 Musketeers
All the members of a group support each of the individual members, and the individual members pledge to support the group.

Today we have 30 of them and we Thank each and every one of them for their valuable contribution that keeps our forum viable

We are on the rise feathered freinds as today we have 31 Tipping comp members and valuable Silvertail forum contributors that help keep our forum Viable

Thanks again to all those Amazing Silveratils

I am willing to donate a mint, unopened Nate Myles blow-up doll for the person that comes last in the tipping comp. If the organiser pms me I’ll send it.
E4A84BA9-F72E-416A-B235-4137A78FD7A6.jpeg

I am willing to donate a mint, unopened Nate Myles blow-up doll for the person that comes last in the tipping comp. If the organiser pms me I’ll send it.
View attachment 20459

There's a few who never put their tips in (so to speak). They just join to help the site; so often there's a chunk all on the same lowest score.

It'd be 'kewl' if the lowest score of the people who try get your amazing gift though!

You could wrap it in a coco-joy jersey (or the wolverine parra one)

I've paid but I can't see my name there yet either.... maybe it's still being processed, although I don't see as well as I used too....

I've paid but I can't see my name there yet either.... maybe it's still being processed, although I don't see as well as I used too....
The process is immediate. If you paid for the tipping upgrade you will be assigned permissions to then join the comp.

A few people have accidentally bought premium membership instead can you please check whether this was the case for you?

The process is immediate. If you paid for the tipping upgrade you will be assigned permissions to then join the comp.

A few people have accidentally bought premium membership instead can you please check whether this was the case for you?
Thanks Dan, I purchased both Premium membership and tipping comp and I'm waiting on the go ahead for supercoach payment as well.This was done thru Paypal as usual..Thanks again.

Thanks Dan, I purchased both Premium membership and tipping comp and I'm waiting on the go ahead for supercoach payment as well.
The payment all went through and the permissions are set for you, you just need to complete the registration on the tipping comp page, see GE's post above

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8