Dont forget to vote in survivor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just thought I should remind you all to vote in survivor.

There are 13 votes in at the moment and it will be a tight race to the finish with one person 1 vote in front and 2 other chasing closely behind.

And Canteen I deleted your vote as you voted for a player who did not play. Please re-enter your vote for a different layer. You cant tell me there was no one you wanted voted out after friday

Danny - I am voting for who I think is worth dropping based on performances so far.

On the logic you just used, Ashley Alberts is a special to win. Either him or Jye as they have not had a go in 1st Grade.

Grrrrrrrr! :blah: :blah:

So you can see who everyone votes for?
Yes if I want to.

I monitor it to remove any dud or false votes. But I only pay attention to who votes for who when they put in a donkey vote

Danny - I am voting for who I think is worth dropping based on performances so far.

On the logic you just used, Ashley Alberts is a special to win. Either him or Jye as they have not had a go in 1st Grade.

Grrrrrrrr! :blah: :blah:

Is your memory that short?

I have to explain it again?

You can only vote for a player who has played. At the end of the season/survivor I will automatically cancel any player who has not played more than 2 - 3 games. So you will likely find Cleal, lenno, mullane, alberts and burns are cancelled out of the running.

You vote for those who have played, just like in survivor. If you arent in the tribe then you cant be voted for.

Simple really.

Are you calling me a Donkey???? !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH!

It is my democratic right to delete who I see fit. I reckon you have a campaign against wingers and as I can see through you, you are victimising me worse than Clarke did the Sea Eagles!!! !wall: !wall: !wall:

Volley said:
Are you calling me a Donkey???? !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH!

It is my democratic right to delete who I see fit. I reckon you have a campaign against wingers and as I can see through you, you are victimising me worse than Clarke did the Sea Eagles!!! !wall: !wall: !wall:

I have no campaign against wingers and i will openly tell you that i voted for Terry Hill this week, but he only just got my vote over brett stewart and monas

I have voted already, unlike previous weeks where it was hard to find a bad player, this week there are too many bad players to choose from. %-6

I agree wheel - it would be nice ot have on player who stuffs up and the rest who play awsome - just to make it eay for us

I thought Brett Stewart deserved to be voted out of the tribe this week but previous good efforts have saved him from receiving my vote.

That is a good point Pete

How are you guys voting ?

Personally,I am taking it as a game by game scenario,and trying not to let previous games enter my thoughts

Kiwi thats generally how i vote, but this being a tight one I had to do a retrospective vote and tezza came out on the bottom of the pile

That is probably why I went Donald over Stewart to be honest.
Certianly a novel concept we are using here,and quite interesting.

i narrow it down on a week to week basis, then look at the past performance to split the tight ones

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4