Dont forget to vote in survivor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the last few hours we have one player taking a lead of 3 votes but he may yet be reeled back in as the last few votes have gone toward his nearest contestant

So I can't vote for a player who didn't play this weekend but Monaghan, who has played okay all year could go!!! On the other hand Stewart has a blinder all year, had one shocker (against the Broncos) and a guy who played average at best against the Bunnies gets the stay of execution!!!!

My whinge continued:

From the Sharks Den!

How does it work?
Each week, you will be able to vote for one player in the 25 man squad who you think should be removed from the game. After 24 minor premiership games, one player will reman - the .... Survivor.

What grounds should I base my vote on?
You can vote for a player for any reason whatsoever - if they have a poor game, if they don't play at all, or if you simply don't like them.

Remember: you are voting for the player you think should be removed from the game, not the player you think was the best player for that game!

Makes sense to me!!!!!
:roll: :roll:

For christ sake CW this isnt sharks den.

You are being an absolute goose, I will delete any donkey votes I see so give up the crap.

Its quite simple. The game rewards consistency. If you arent consistent you will be voted out.
So stewart has one terrible game, yes he can be voted out because he wasnt CONSISTENT!!!!

I am not going to carry on this lame argument with you. If you dont want to follow the rules, simply dont play the game and we will exclude your vote each week. It is a simple concept and that you are having trouble grasping it amazes me. I dont have the time to put up with petty sniping about the rules to a game.

I wrote the program I set the Rules for it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8