Does Fainu walk back in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the only way this happens is if he is found guilty in court.

The club is getting it's ducks in a row for what will probably be our most successful dynasty, and the Fainu family is a big part of that. If Manase is exonerated he will play FG again, probably beside 2 of his brothers in the future.
5 to 6 players related in the one team is asking for trouble.

With such a long break, all I can think of is hopoate. Left in peak form where he had so much more potential, had his break, never recaptured the form he had in that last year pre break.

Can't see him back until 2023, barring injury at back half of next year

Let's worry about it IF and when he's available. His court case isn't till next July but there's no guarantee it'll happen even then. Until he's available, he's a nobody other than a liability imho.

Don't rate Crokers passing from dummy half it is nothing special, not saying it is horrible but there is not much variety or crispness about it either.
It is mistake-free, precise and he follows all the game plays perfectly. Most of your self-titled "expert analysis" is just opinion based on personal bias. You're a myth buddy.

It is mistake-free, precise and he follows all the game plays perfectly. Most of your self-titled "expert analysis" is just opinion based on

personal bias. You're a myth buddy.
Explain to me the bias when I prefer Croker over Fainu you tool ( in terms of cap management and value for money)

Passing from hooker is not just about hitting the lead one out runner frequently without error, there is also crisp variety short and long, face balls, flat passes, not picking up off the ground and passing with delay or have a double wind up before passing. (Api’s Biggest weakness)

Ballin and Buderus in the past set the standard in crisp delivery and nothing Croker or Fainu offer is even close in the passing department(even Levi had a better pass but lacking in too many other areas)

Manly are one win away from a GF with a solid defensive hooker, exactly what I suggested last year while 95% here were stuck with the one dimensional mindset that Fainu or an attacking hooker would solve all our attacking problems and be the saviour.

When you stop talking in hindsight terms only then can you call others a myth, until then go back to your day job.

How long do we burn 350k - 450k (whatever Fainu is on) from our salary cap (without benefit)? His absence has set us so far behind the eight ball with the rest of the league (I'm sure he wouldn't acknowledge that).

Basically Manly have a 8.6 mill cap where by every other team has a 9.1 mill cap.

Lachlan Croker is doing a fine job, and exudes character both on and off the park.

Explain to me the bias when I prefer Croker over Fainu you tool ( in terms of cap management and value for money)

Passing from hooker is not just about hitting the lead one out runner frequently without error, there is also crisp variety short and long, face balls, flat passes, not picking up off the ground and passing with delay or have a double wind up before passing. (Api’s Biggest weakness)

Ballin and Buderus in the past set the standard in crisp delivery and nothing Croker or Fainu offer is even close in the passing department(even Levi had a better pass but lacking in too many other areas)

Manly are one win away from a GF with a solid defensive hooker, exactly what I suggested last year while 95% here were stuck with the one dimensional mindset that Fainu or an attacking hooker would solve all our attacking problems and be the saviour.

When you stop talking in hindsight terms only then can you call others a myth, until then go back to your day job.

Don't stress about @40 years an eagle , he's really on an attack frenzy lately (I personally think it's lockdown or something). Called me a nasty little so & so because I dared to suggest I disagree with his stance on Walker?

Just nod, agree with him, smile and his abuse tends to drift away.

Does Fainu walk back in?​

All together now feathered friends sing with me
One two , A one to three....

Walk right in, sit right down
Fainu, just walk right in
Fainu, just walk right in
Everybody's talkin' 'bout a new way of winning
Do you want to win more games ???
Fainu ,just walk right in

How long do we burn 350k - 450k (whatever Fainu is on) from our salary cap (without benefit)? His absence has set us so far behind the eight ball with the rest of the league (I'm sure he wouldn't acknowledge that).

Basically Manly have a 8.6 mill cap where by every other team has a 9.1 mill cap.

Lachlan Croker is doing a fine job, and exudes character both on and off the park.
I would be very surprised if he is on that sort of coin when he is not playing. More like $200-$250K

Clubs can apply for salary cap dispensation for the full amount of the stood down players salary. Not sure if we have applied but Dragons got dispensation for De Bellin.

Don't rate Crokers passing from dummy half it is nothing special, not saying it is horrible but there is not much variety or crispness about it either.
Best have a listen to someone who does know a little about wearing a no9 by the name of Cameron Smith. He gave Croker a big compliment yesterday on the captains run. A champion team beats a team of champions every time. Im embracing the moment, we are one game from a G F and we are talking about not being happy with our crew. As for the not crisp, did you see DCE go over last game untouched , who put that on his chest when he ran the hole from cold ?

We are forgetting that Fainu is an amazing runner and his options make the defence even more confused. Think guys look Cook and even Cam Smith, their running and movement ability is why these two guys are looked on as the best hookers in the recent years. Smith would probably be the best ever hooker.
Croker has got better and better as the season has progressed. A fit Fainu would compliment him. Imagine bringing him on after 25 minutes, he would run riot. Here's something we seem to have forgotten of his talent and why we are keeping him on the payroll.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8