Does Fainu walk back in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Croker playing as well as he is and the need for a defensive hooker does Fainu walk back into this team? We also have Walker as our super sub and I can't see that changing so it really comes down to Fainu V Croker for hooker. Fainu is/was an absolute gun and would greatly benefit from the new rules but he will be underdone and not played in 2.5 years.
Could Fainu take Lawton's spot on the bench? This is the only way I find room for him considering he won't be back until mid next year. The new fast game probably allows a bench of Walker as a middle and Fainu as a hooker sub.

No guarantee the rules will stay the same next week let alone next season.Fainu will need a few games in the reggies,if or when he returns then time off the bench but once he’s up and going at full strength,he’s a walk up starter in my opinion.Other than a few kicks from dummy half,Croker is not the threat with the ball that Fainu is.The team needs other points of attack than TomT,whether he’s on the field or not,and Fainu provides that

With Croker playing as well as he is and the need for a defensive hooker does Fainu walk back into this team? We also have Walker as our super sub and I can't see that changing so it really comes down to Fainu V Croker for hooker. Fainu is/was an absolute gun and would greatly benefit from the new rules but he will be underdone and not played in 2.5 years.
Could Fainu take Lawton's spot on the bench? This is the only way I find room for him considering he won't be back until mid next year. The new fast game probably allows a bench of Walker as a middle and Fainu as a hooker sub.
I’d say we probably run the risk of having a light bench for 4-6 weeks when he’s back, considering Walker is basically in the prop rotation.

9 Croker 14 Walker 15 Fainu

Then when Fainu gets some match fitnesscafter 4-6 weeks unfortunately Croker probably reverts to 18th man

This is an interesting situation if Walker is now definitely staying and Fainu does become available in the not too distant future . Still of course contingent how long Fainu could take to get back to his competitive best but guess that it would come down to Lawton v Fainu for a bench spot as Croker has currently established himself as a really capable run on 9 . Then Lawton figures well on the versatility rating . again much would depend when Fainu could be available again and at N Rl L level . No doubt that Fainu was playing some pretty good footy during 2019 and if that could be replicated again in any Manly return , would have a pretty strong case to be in the game day 17 at a minimum

If he is able to return to the NRL, I think
Fainu off the bench with Croker starting would work well (similar to the 2019 Api-Manase rotation).

I would like to see a team something like this in the second half of 2022.
  1. Turbo
  2. Saab
  3. ???
  4. Walker
  5. Garrick
  6. Foran
  7. DCE
  8. Keppie
  9. Croker
  10. Aloiai
  11. Haumole
  12. Schuster
  13. Jake
  14. Fainu
  15. Burbo
  16. Taupau
  17. Paseka

Any information as to when the case will be heard?

He will probably come onto the bench pretty quickly (2 or 3 weeks) in place of Karl. Des seems to like a hooker rotation with one hard worker and one runner. IF he gets aquitted before the off season's done he may start next year on the bench.

Any information as to when the case will be heard?

He will probably come onto the bench pretty quickly (2 or 3 weeks) in place of Karl. Des seems to like a hooker rotation with one hard worker and one runner. IF he gets aquitted before the off season's done he may start next year on the bench.
I think this is the likely way he gets back into the side. That would make for a brilliant rotation.

The assumption of course is that he is found NOT guilty next July. With all the talk about "someone else did it" and the mounting log jam of NSW court cases, I would have thought the Police / ODPP might have had a real close look at this and (if valid and real) may have dropped or at least modified the charges. Not seen any announcements to date so they obviously still feel they have a case. Hope I am wrong.

On old Fainu form he is at least on the bench
Will have to show he is back to form he was if he does he will be starting hooker , You can’t leave a player like him out of the side

The other issue is ... Show me the money .... if, if Fainu comes back strong ... Is Croker going to be hanging around? I would think having spend 4 seasons on basic contracts, the Frog has played himself into a 1st grade hooker spot that several clubs would want ... it's his time to get a decent pay packet, and he won't get that staying as Fainu's shadow ..

Fainu brothers could feature in Manly colours, with DCE and FOZ in there twlight years the futher looks bright !

Its all hypothetical regarding Fainu

I think the club have managed it well by getting in Lawton to give Froggy a rest during games.

If Fainu gets off his charge he will add an awful lot if he doesn't we move on!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4