Does Fainu walk back in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He hasn't re-signed yet...maybe some other team will pay him more than what we can afford to pay him to be a permanent 14.
Certainly. However Manly is now firmly pushing into that group of clubs that players might prefer to be at, and hence agree to take a little less.
Besides which Manly has stuck by Walker through thick and thin so some loyalty still probably there too.

The investment isnt just in Manase

It’s in his Brothers too - one of which has been back-to-back (I think) player of the year in juniors and tipped to be one of the hottest prospects coming through as an all-round footballer

Brent Read was saying on Triple M we may not even need Schuster to move from backrow in 2023, it could be Latu who I think is 18-19 by then.
We might have a Schuster and Latu Fainu combo in the future. That would certainly be exciting. Add Manase at 9 and Turbo at the back and it certainly would be entertaining to watch.

Time to stop dreaming and hoping of the Fainu resurrection and him being the savior. Many of you on here love living in the what ifs and in dream land. Fainu is a slim prospect of maybe being ready in 2023. He might be fit and ready... but without game time for three years. He just wont be in first grade come March 2023 even if he is free and healthy and that includes no shoulder issues. He will need game time I am guessing at Blacktown or wherever to get back into match fitness and used to the rigors of NRL footy. He was a super player..... but the immediate reality is Croker supported by Lawton/maybe Cust if he stays.

Time to stop dreaming and hoping of the Fainu resurrection and him being the savior. Many of you on here love living in the what ifs and in dream land. Fainu is a slim prospect of maybe being ready in 2023. He might be fit and ready... but without game time for three years. He just wont be in first grade come March 2023 even if he is free and healthy and that includes no shoulder issues. He will need game time I am guessing at Blacktown or wherever to get back into match fitness and used to the rigors of NRL footy. He was a super player..... but the immediate reality is Croker supported by Lawton/maybe Cust if he stays.

I agree, Manase is at best a 2023 chance and that's 18 months away at this stage. This really has held us back as we don't know what the outcome will be and can't move forward with the squad until it's resolved.

Personally I don't think he will ever play NRL again, sad, but after 3 years away from the game, his game has most likely gone away as well. Ansolutely I'd love to be wrong, but either way it would be a massive ask for us to expect him to be at full potential first up.

Didn't take Debelin to long

He’ll need some time in reggies to prove he’s still the player he was. After that I could see Croker taking Lawton’s role, covering hooker and edge forward.

Didn't take Debelin to long to get back into form after along stint on the side line
I'm no JDB fan, but he was apparently the fittest at SGI even though he wasn't playing. That's why it didn't take him too long to get back up to speed. I am not so sure that Manase is as disciplined as JDB in this respect.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2