Do we need Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I'd take Sezer over our **** halfback. At least he would play for the team and not himself. Letting Green go was a mistake. You don't let players just because they get offered a better contract. If we still had Green we would be in the 8. Look how great he is playing. It was no different in 2017. As for Pearce he was not all but signed. If he was he would not have quit trying to play with us over a salary cap probe. And Barrett went after Moylan who is a fullback, not a quality half. Pearce he went after due to knowing him personally yet never really had him. And I'm sorry Hodko is not a quality half.
Sezer over DCE? Have you watched him play for the Raiders much? He has more ordinary weeks than good and at best his play is average. Green wasn't let go because he just got a better contract, he didn't wish to be here. Can't imagine how that would have translated to his play if we had "not let him leave". As for your thoughts on Pearce, you are wrong. He was going to sign until the salary cap debacle hit.

Here's the facts! We sit 12th, we have not one good quality half, we had a quality half but Barrett let him go and now we are ****. What's your counter to the facts? Will it be "But, but we had Pearce !" No we didn't otherwise he'd be in our ****ing team! Maybe your happy with a medicore halves pairing for another 3 years or so until Barrett is kicked and someone gets the balls to drop our selfish 7 but I'd like to see some success with this club, unfortunately with million dollar man and Baz running the show it's not going to happen.
Your saying Green was better than DCE? What a load of nonsense.

Here's the facts! We sit 12th, we have not one good quality half, we had a quality half but Barrett let him go and now we are ****. What's your counter to the facts? Will it be "But, but we had Pearce !" No we didn't otherwise he'd be in our ****ing team! Maybe your happy with a medicore halves pairing for another 3 years or so until Barrett is kicked and someone gets the balls to drop our selfish 7 but I'd like to see some success with this club, unfortunately with million dollar man and Baz running the show it's not going to happen.

Like I said - you have lost the plot.

Bags DCE yet in another thread yesterday writes this "We have a gun core group of players (Turbo bros, Taufua, Walker, Kelly, Cherry, Taupau, Fonua-Blake, Koroisau, Thompson, Lane). "

Which is it turbo?

I don't for a second think DCE is playing well at the moment. At all.

But this hysterical screaming from the rooftops and throwing out of just plain stupid comments is getting tired.

Aiden Sezer over DCE? Spare me.

I don't for a second think DCE is playing well at the moment. At all.

But this hysterical screaming from the rooftops and throwing out of just plain stupid comments is getting tired.

Aiden Sezer over DCE? Spare me.
You can't build a team around Cherry, Sezer you can and also clutched the same match DCE couldn't.

Bags DCE yet in another thread yesterday writes this "We have a gun core group of players (Turbo bros, Taufua, Walker, Kelly, Cherry, Taupau, Fonua-Blake, Koroisau, Thompson, Lane). "

Which is it turbo?
He is a gun but as an individual, he isn't a team player.

Sezer over DCE? Have you watched him play for the Raiders much? He has more ordinary weeks than good and at best his play is average. Green wasn't let go because he just got a better contract, he didn't wish to be here. Can't imagine how that would have translated to his play if we had "not let him leave". As for your thoughts on Pearce, you are wrong. He was going to sign until the salary cap debacle hit.
Daly has been average every week this year, rather 3 or 4 good games over 0.

Green liked it over here but was only offered a 1year extension, so when the Warriors came calling with a 3year deal (l believe ) for bigger money that was it.
Our edge forwards can either make or break our halves on defence .
Wintersteins inexperience made Green look bad, just like he is making DC look bad now (raiders game)
How ever this is just one aspect of our failings.

Daly has been average every week this year, rather 3 or 4 good games over 0.

Sorry Turbo but DCE was outstanding in a couple of the earlier games this season and was one of the primary reasons we won those games. Last year he was in my opinion (and many others) the best half in the comp. He's struggling this year because the team is not functioning as a unit. Is that because Green is not there? Probably. But the answer is to get another Green like player, not get rid of DCE. DCE is often our primary attacking weapon. An individualist? Probably. But having a play maker and outstanding individualist in a team alongside each other is often what wins competitions eg Manly 2011.

Generally to me means usually in most cases .
Its not easy to generalise behind a monitor when you don't know the character of the person but now that we are beginning to know and understand each other better it will keep both of us in good stead with our future posts .
Looking forward to our future posts as always feathered friend
Love your work @BOZO but are you such a serious dude in real life?

A Manly side will always be more competitive with a fit and firing Dylan Walker in it . Just really need him to be doing more of the walk and less of the talk .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12