Do we need Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
All of what I have said is an opinion. And you dont agree yet when ever you guys say what you have to say its fact and your never wrong. My opinion means **** all on this site and all you have to say to me is I'm an idiot or you have a sly comment because im a younger poster. Im happy to have discussions but when i get called names it ruins what im here for and ive had enough.
T1 , I am sure I am talking on behalf of all posters on here when I say that we admire that you have joined this forum as a young poster and have the character to say it as you see it and mix it up with old farts likes us . We don't get many passionate Manly supporters at your age on here so that alone makes you stand out !
You have come this far and have made some great points and that is backed up by all the likes on your posts .
Not every one agrees with everyone and gets on with every one
At school we didn't hang around with everyone in the playground because we all have different personalities and its the same on here in the Silvertails playground .
We don't build character by saying I have had enough and running away from life's situations . We build character by standing our ground and our views .
If some one gets personal and calls you names then tell them to grow up and avoid any other conversations with them.
Toughen up , be strong, Love your Sea eagles and keep up the passion and your posts T1

Last edited:
Walker is a quality player, I just don't like seeing him in our colours. I feel the same way about Koroisau, Taupau, and think that Tom Trbojevic has an attitude problem. Certainly don't take away from their ability, all highly skilled, personally just like a different kind of player. I would be thrilled to have that pair from the Roosters being both Radley and Matterson, along with a Finucane and Jacks from the Storm, with Paul Vaughan, Cam McInnes and Jamayne Isaako. Don't want to offend anyone, just my own feelings.
We should not to be offended by your views . We are all entitled to our views .
I don't agree with your post though feathered friend .

Walker is a quality player, I just don't like seeing him in our colours. I feel the same way about Koroisau, Taupau, and think that Tom Trbojevic has an attitude problem. Certainly don't take away from their ability, all highly skilled, personally just like a different kind of player. I would be thrilled to have that pair from the Roosters being both Radley and Matterson, along with a Finucane and Jacks from the Storm, with Paul Vaughan, Cam McInnes and Jamayne Isaako. Don't want to offend anyone, just my own feelings.
I do not want to see Dylan, Api, or Marty in any other colours except rep jerseys. I don't think Tom has an attitude problem his game is still developing although he is already one of the best players in the NRL. He will continue to improve for many seasons ahead.
With Dylan I can understand why he annoys you, and I prefer players that that are cool and let their actions do the talking, but at least when he is yapping and gesturing you know he is putting his heart into the game and firing up the team (unfortunately he is also firing up the opposition team). As a Manly fan I stll love it and I appreciate the fact that he is one of the best outside backs in the game and that he is playing for us.
It is the same with Api and Marty they have their strong points and also parts of their games that they could improve on. At the moment we need them playing for us for the next few seasons as the players you would like will not be joining us. When you watch Manly play this weekend appreciate Api's tackling and Marty's hit ups and (some) of his off loads and you will learn to love them.

Walker is a gun.

Give him some ball and he will do things

Give him quality ball and he will tear opposition teams a new arsehole.

Keep up the sledging - we win most of our games when Walks is in form - with the ball and sledding.

T1 , I am sure I am talking on behalf of all posters on here when I say that we admire that you have joined this forum as a young poster and have the character to say it as you see it and mix it up with old farts likes us . We don't get many passionate Manly supporters at your age on here so that alone makes you stand out !
You have come this far and have made some great points and that is backed up by all the likes on your posts .
Not every one agrees with everyone and gets on with every one
At school we didn't hang around with everyone in the playground because we all have different personalities and its the same on here in the Silvertails playground .
We don't build character by saying I have had enough and running away from life's situations . We build character by standing our ground and our views .
If some one gets personal and calls you names then tell them to grow up and avoid any other conversations with them.
Toughen up , be strong, Love your Sea eagles and keep up the passion and your posts T1
This may be your best ever post Bozo. Well said.

Turbo1, Bozo is spot on with his assessment of the situation here. I am looking forward to reading your next thousand posts, whether they be great, good, or just average. Stay strong young eagle. There are plenty on here who value what you contribute to this site.

My opinion (and is probably the farthest spectrum from fact as you can get):

1. Dylan Walker is beastmode on Street Fighter versus Mortal Combat (turbo speed). Keep him.

2. Adam Cuthbertson STILL would have always looked good on that right wing!

3. Players I picked to be the next big thing for us: Michael Bani, Ashley Alberts and David Vaeliki.

Moral of this story? I'm ****ing clueless, have zero idea, and my opinions (if possible) should be crumpled up like dunny paper, and sent packing down the nearest toilet to some water regeneration plant, so that a premier can drink it, thus sending it back through the crapper a second tine.

This may be your best ever post Bozo. Well said.

Turbo1, Bozo is spot on with his assessment of the situation here. I am looking forward to reading your next thousand posts, whether they be great, good, or just average. Stay strong young eagle. There are plenty on here who value what you contribute to this site.
Good on you T.E. That's the spirit !!!
What makes this Silvertails forum of ours great is all the unique feathered friends on here that stir this forum up and light this forum up with their own unique views .
How boring would this world be if we all had the same views .

Do we need Walker? He's only been playing for half the season. He has been out injured and not to mention putting himself out for 6 or so more weeks with his mighty mouth. Do we need that? because that's the reality when we are pushing for players, that's what has happened. Do we need Walker????? WE HAVNT GOT HIM OR REALLY HAD HIM TO BEGIN WITH. We are talking about rebuilding so how the fk can we rebuild with ****e like this. Walker is a walking disaster which aint going to get better. He's a liability to a side struggling to find its feet. SURELY some of you can see this its a no brainer. **** Walker. You guys amaze me going on about DCE and bagging him, well get this into your heads guys. He atleast turns up to play and his defence is better than Mighty mouth Walker. Again **** Walker HE IS NOT MANLY. Come on walker prove me wrong lets see you turn up and actually use your ****ing brains for once. And whatever you are on ****ing get off it.

Keep the dummy spits coming guys someone has to tell it like it is. Its all part off the education

3. Players I picked to be the next big thing for us: Michael Bani, Ashley Alberts and David Vaeliki.

I feel like there is a thread in this.......

Can't say I particularly rated the 3 above but

Was an advocate of Morgan Stromquist, really though he would push through and would tell anyone who would listen

Thought Luke Dorn could go on to play Rep footy at one stage hahahaha

And the icing on the cake...............When Lewis Brown signed I was disappointed we lost Buhrer but thought Brown would be a solid professional, who would go about his business and do all those 1%ers. Though he was a rep player who would be a good influence around the team and quietly put out hardworking performances

Oh also though Knight would be a cornerstone of our pack with Jurbo

Yeeeeaaaah

Point is, we get some right......we get some wrong

Would Walkz playing 5/8 against Warriors today have made a difference ?
100% affirmative, as I have said Hodko is to slow and would be better off the bench.
When Hodko came aboard "gushing" his "fantasies"about how well him and DC would go, plus DCe's thoughts and confidence that the 5/8 position was at long last
resolved.
Has only proved what I already knew that they needed a reality check.
Well,!! .....two losses have proved that, they have both had shockers.
The game is way to fast even DCe is getting caught out so where does that leave Hodko ?
My suggestion since Walkz is out was to play Tom Wright at 5/8 and play Hodko off the bench.
If Baz allows himself to be coached by DCe we will go no where.
He needs to grow some balls and own this team

damn right we need Walker playing

we need his winning attitude and his trash talk to upset the opposition and galvanize the Manly players

When is he back?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12